Status
Not open for further replies.
Layer 1: Naomi,prof,ultra, gramm (gram died), aaand Salah (salah didnโ€™t join chat)
Layer 2: Random Asshole & Tris
Layer 3: missing info here bois?
Layer 4: Ryu. Mango,Rej, Nana, Ratchet, and Cinera
Layer 5: Ryu, Worst, Ekko, Hayumi, Zemmi, Kvo, Light, Odd and Sallu
Layer 6: me, Lindl, Blue

Ryu, Mango, Rej, Nana, Ratchet, Cinera
2 scum out of them
players left
@ConquistadoR
@Kiwipom
@Juliet
. @Don DaSlayer
MonkeyD.Luffy --- [???] --- Killed D4 - I remember he mentioned he ''doesn't join chats'' so causally btw
. @~UwU~
. @Destroya
. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Fujishiro Said he didn't delve last night???
@T-Peinโ„ข
@Noctis
@Hayumi
@Arondight
RayanOO can't dive?? ''I am a cake'' - he said
. @RippedCal
. @Midnight Delight
. @Michelle
. @Reborn
. @Ariess

for all those mentioned, which layer did you delve to last night? if you didn't; why the fuck not?
I delved in layer 2 and I didn't want to join the discord chat since I was worried there would be scum in there and would do something to my action. I don't know if you saw earlier about what I said on Destroya or if you missed it and what happened was I used a 1 shot cop on him last night action failed. After seeing my action failed on him I used a 1 shot kill on him today and the kill failed on him.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I remember she told us that she would go to The Barbades with him for 2 weeks to relax a bit, never expected this to happen.

I hope we're invited @Natalija :blush:
Yeah honestly pretty cool story. Meeting during these conditions with the Corona virus and finding love. Awww, it's too inspiring.

I delved in layer 2 and I didn't want to join the discord chat since I was worried there would be scum in there and would do something to my action. I don't know if you saw earlier about what I said on Destroya or if you missed it and what happened was I used a 1 shot cop on him last night action failed. After seeing my action failed on him I used a 1 shot kill on him today and the kill failed on him.
I missed it, alright Juliet.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Juliet buddy I have some questions please. I saw you saying earlier you think Mango buddy and I could be scum together. Why do you think scum Mango and scum me would be transparent in the thread and have Mango say he gave me something/healed/etc and have him claim his role lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.