Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to check final blowup ? This is the bomb . Kid and Law hit so many times . But even if she was falling , she did not feel anything related to attacks . She literally defeated herself .
Not like I don't get what u're saying, it's true that the bombs played a part, but I think it's a bit insincere to say she defeated herself with the bombs. We can agree to disagree on this ^^

What’s crazy too is that there are still way more bombs in Kaido’s armory.

The man is literally packing the US nuclear arsenal in his basement.
Imagine if Kaido went to MF instead of WB. He could just drop Onigashima and kill everyone. All the fodders and VAs die instantly. Akainu and Kizaru can survive due to phase shifting. Poor Aokiji gets vaporized. Maybe Garp and Sengoku can barely survive due to their superior physicals

Not like I don't get what u're saying, it's true that the bombs played a part, but I think it's a bit insincere to say she defeated herself with the bombs. We can agree to disagree on this ^^
Okey. No problem. Lets say law and kid as new generation team won against Big Mom. Just be happy :)
Post automatically merged:

Learn english before you want to whine about sentence. Idiot.
None of your business . Whatever i want , i can talk and write english like that , stupid. Facts hurts you .d.d.d.d

RIP BM... Hi Olin... :wellwell: The end of an era...

I'm sure Queen Mama Chanter will rescue her... Only to be ambushed by the WG or the SHGF (that foretold incident) on the way out...

Raizo might be the focus next chapter... :josad:

Now, Yamato has to meet and unite with the crew...

Status
Not open for further replies.