𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Fellow weebs

Good morning :optimistic:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
idk this was it's first appearance in the game
I quoted this for some reason, and I've forgotten why. Was stuck here for a while, just clearing it. Ignore.
Honestly we can start eliminating possible roles by shooting inacitives at this point I think. Conq and Don Da haven't posted once I think.
Wait for modkills, no?
What's your read of Cinera?
Thought they were fairly scummy in the Layer 4 chat, haven't seen much else aside from that. Their dedication to their waifu touched my heart though, so they can stay for this cycle.

I quoted this for some reason, and I've forgotten why. Was stuck here for a while, just clearing it. Ignore.
Wait for modkills, no?
Thought they were fairly scummy in the Layer 4 chat, haven't seen much else aside from that. Their dedication to their waifu touched my heart though, so they can stay for this cycle.
Cinera talked? She only lurked for me the one time I was in a layer chat with her

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Wait for modkills, no?
Are they coming, though? I mean I don't mind waiting but we can have fast info right now. But alright, then.

What did you guys talk about there that made him feel scummy to you?

Also Lind, does your quoting thing work once per post? Or did, rather. So take my last post. Would that count as two, or one?
I'm not sure, really. I assumed it was just quoting once per post.

Status
Not open for further replies.