Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
from me it kinda looked like linlin was lying

Like she says the attack tickles her, but in 1039 it made her cough up blood and in 1040 it has her pinned to the ground, forcing her to power up to try to deal with it. Linlin needs to lie because if the fodder think she's weak, soul pocus won't work.

But Kid and Law's dialogue indicates that linlin was on her last legs and that this was a desperate attempt by her to not lose.
kidd and law did imply she was close to dying but we can see the state big mom is in and she is far from it.
relatively still ok to go
as she's falling , she hasnt even conceded the fight
its such a weird way to end the battle .

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
I love seeing Big Mom lamenting Roger for creating the Great Pirate Era, since it led to her downfall in a poetic and literal way. We know that Big Mom is a very theatrical character, always noisy, and issues commands as a ruler. Yet she got robbed of that and doomed to a silent fate. Law went above and beyond once again, managing to take down someone who ruled a country, unlike Dressrosa. Kidd putting the final nail in the "coffin" so to speak is good too.

I love seeing Big Mom lamenting Roger for creating the Great Pirate Era, since it led to her downfall in a poetic and literal way. We know that Big Mom is a very theatrical character, always noisy, and issues commands as a ruler. Yet she got robbed of that and doomed to a silent fate. Law went above and beyond once again, managing to take down someone who ruled a country, unlike Dressrosa. Kidd putting the final nail in the "coffin" so to speak is good too.

Akainu is built different

That would mean if akainu is the captain of strawhats
They could steamroll to laughtale within 1 year (less than 35 chapters ) lol

After half of that he did 2 things
Cut prometheus and scar kaido
Now he just needs to do one
would be the case if he took the drug right after hakai
but he put all he had left in an attack and got hit with a thunder bagua
then he was unable to move in addition to the damage he prev sustained
at which point a drug ( plot device) really
allowed him to be back to fight king . once the drug wears off he should be back in the state he was in when he took the drug( immobile) and more ( doubled).

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
would be the case if he took the drug right after hakai
but he put all he had left in an attack and got hit with a thunder bagua
then he was unable to move in addition to the damage he prev sustained
at which point a drug ( plot device) really
allowed him to be back to fight king . once the drug wears off he should be back in the state he was in when he took the drug( immobile) and more ( doubled).
I don't think his bones are going back to broken
I think it's just feeling the pain doubled.

what's always been so great about big mom and kaido esp offensively has always been their physical strength
which is why acoc works so well with the way kaido fights
amplifying his physical attacks to something even more devastating.

i just cant understand why big mom would defer to her homies so much
ikkoku coated with coc would have been something to bite on .
its like kaido using boro breath and destructive winds and not his club
misery was a waste of time
reminiscent of king's flame dragon
did absolutely fuckall.

big mom's endurance tho and durability/toughness is really something.

glad the fight is over tho
law and kidd should get their deserved massive bounty bumps/recognition at the end of the arc
Luffy went from Mid diff status with G4 for Kaido to matching Kaido without G4 with adv CoC

it's absolutely PiS BM is not using it, no amount of damage control anyone can come up will change that fact

The mistake people make is thinking Big Mom is a fighter, she isn't. She's just some overgrown child that was naturally a top tier. She hasn't honed a single one of her weapons to perfection, she's not efficient in battle, that's what Oda is trying to portray for quite some time now. Her natural stats carry her, and that's fine that's how she's made to be, her ability to absorb damage is insane, but that one thing alone can't gift you victories against other top tiers. We sometimes forget this isn't an organized boxing arena, Big Mom has proven she's a top tier and that's good enough, she doesn't have to be able to defeat the other top tiers.

It's a very different take from the Admirals who are well oiled killing machines, built /trained for battle.
so this is your cope of the week lol

You think a character skilled enough to use adv CoC is not a fighter ? and didn't care about training her Haki ? wtf

Oda is just trash at writing fights, and when she returns all these restrictions Oda put on her will magically disappear and she'll start using adv CoC left and right

Status
Not open for further replies.