Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Summary from my last summary:
- Ryu apparently got that there were 9 people in layer 4 chat and 2 were scum in there. Please look at @Bortolomeo post about it here:https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-finale-the-last-weeb.20957/post-2479348
- Al apparently got that players can't delve when they are dead, but Blue could delve and Nova let him. According to Blue, Decim's ability lets you know when you are going to be revived. Something supported by Broki.
- Ekko was shot and flipped town Tohru - most likely fake because Broki used her ability to find out that Ekko's role was tampered with and she confirmed it.
- Ratchet won the Contest of Weebs and shot Rej who flipped town JigglyPuff. He apparently tried super - killing Zem, but failed.
- Apparently Decim's revival lasts only a cycle.
- Broki said that Nick got a guilty result on Lanji on night 2 and Lanji was seen using 2 abilities then. (Note super kills have failed on Lanji according to Naomi)
- Fuji came and said that his bestie (the person whom he chose as his partner) scanned me innocent on night 2 and failed invests on Ratchet and Sallu, I believe. Please cross check this @Fujishiro
- A lot of emotional and toxic posts. So please calm down everyone.

I think that's it. Tagging players that might need it: @Michelle @Juliet @Random Asshole @Cinera @Ryu Kishi @Reborn @Hayumi @Noctis etc. etc.
Do you think that Lanji is Scum?

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
After checking his posts, i was discouraged to read them cuz he seemed very active, but after reading few, they seem bland
I'm inactive myself but i'm not hiding it, Lanji looks scum to me just based on reads

Also according to Lindl's Summary, we have multiple actions that connect to Lanji, so i think confirming his role would shed light on some others, but this is my opinion just from checking Lanji, if you have other names, i will iso them & compare to see who's a better lynch

Imo Zemmi should have been lynched long ago, dunno why she still in the game
Because by I’m going to be town MVP

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I haven't logged into NF in quite some time

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I think @Zemmi is being very Townie.

So Townie that doesn't even feel like an indie :kriwhat:

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I don’t know how ;-;

That’s why I have been town mvp as indie a couple times.
You must be more sneaky :optimistic:

Really? I think that never happened to me. I've been MVP but never of a different alignment from my role.

Status
Not open for further replies.