Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
It was the complete lack of interest in engaging and having no real opinion on what was discussed. I feel like a townie would at least have something to say.
Hmm, well, Cinera has said previously that keeping up with the game has been hard for him with work and everything. More than a lack of interest, could it have been a simple confusion.

Do you think that Lanji is Scum?
He has a guilty check on him, didn't come out as miller previously, and has survived a super kill as well. The general consensus is that he's scum currently and the lead lynch.

How about you Cinera? Any info or reads you got?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Hmm, well, Cinera has said previously that keeping up with the game has been hard for him with work and everything. More than a lack of interest, could it have been a simple confusion.
Eh, that's not really my point. It wasn't "I'm lost", it was more "I have no interest in trying to find Scum".

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Eh, that's not really my point. It wasn't "I'm lost", it was more "I have no interest in trying to find Scum".
Then that does seem fishy. Even while not keeping up, maybe he could have asked for more info to be able to contribute. I did ask him for his reads and an information he may have, so we'll have to see his reply and judge from it.

What's your read of Michelle currently?

He has a guilty check on him, didn't come out as miller previously, and has survived a super kill as well. The general consensus is that he's scum currently and the lead lynch.

How about you Cinera? Any info or reads you got?
Vote Lanji
@novaselinenever

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I don't, but I play an Index gacha game that is very, very similar to it, think it's based on the skeleton of it or something. Is the anime good?
What's the name of it?

For an adaptation from a videogame I'd say is good.

If you like kawaii things then definitely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.