Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so this is your cope of the week lol

You think a character skilled enough to use adv CoC is not a fighter ? and didn't care about training her Haki ? wtf

Oda is just trash at writing fights, and when she returns all these restrictions Oda put on her will magically disappear and she'll start using adv CoC left and right
Oda cant write a scenario of Kidd and Law winning without nerfin Linlins AdvCoC lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
so this is your cope of the week lol

You think a character skilled enough to use adv CoC is not a fighter ? and didn't care about training her Haki ? wtf

Oda is just trash at writing fights, and when she returns all these restrictions Oda put on her will magically disappear and she'll start using adv CoC left and right
I really have nothing to cope for. Try looking in the mirror.

kid attack really have small effect on big mom , she still cast soul pocus :myman::myman::josad:
Law cast Silence !!! it was very Effective :gokulaugh:
damn, hey big mom next time change prometheus into giant sun like in WCI hera is useless :milaugh:
looks like some"key" is in wano? key for one piece?
and zunisha is a traitor another mystery for oda fans :pepeke:

No sense when law used radio knife against trebol we saw small electricity we don't see that here
Maybe part of Law’s Awakening is he can use two different Rooms at the same time and we just don’t see the big one?

I’m guessing R Room stands for Remote Room, that‘s why we see him throw it at Big Mom. (K Room for Kill Room since he uses it on his sword).

So maybe he’s just got a big Room up as well and it‘s his regular amputation attacks. Oda doesn’t always draw the Room when it’s up from what I remember.

Maybe part of Law’s Awakening is he can use two different Rooms at the same time and we just don’t see the big one?

I’m guessing R Room stands for Remote Room, that‘s why we see him throw it at Big Mom. (K Room for Kill Room since he uses it on his sword).

So maybe he’s just got a big Room up as well and it‘s his regular amputation attacks. Oda doesn’t always draw the Room when it’s up from what I remember.
That makes it even worse how the hell is he using his awakening AND his normal power after saying he was done last chapter and I don't wanna hear that he was lying bs

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
should still feel like they are and worse
i know oda is cooking up something for him
but so inconsistent to do that after setting the precedent of having him unable to move with half of the pain he is experiencing now.

should have just fought king hurt.
Nah the king shit made sense esp with the flashback and that acoc shit that was all done great.

Zoros sunaachi moment is coming.

actually it wasn't as bad I thought it would be

it was the best way for Oda to take down Big Mom for a while

Law and Kidd could never ever take down Big Mom if she wouldn't have fall

Big Mom taking a 2k fall + a island level fall add to the "logic" of defeat

Big Mom speech was actually a nice one. I could feel an old titian being bothered about waves of new

Status
Not open for further replies.