Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
not talking about the king fight
i mean zoro being in bandages , needing a drug to fight king
doesnt make any sense if two times the pain allows him to do something he wouldnt have been able to at when he suffered half of it.
? Sanji bandaged him up excessively
Hakai didn't put him down he still got up and did 2 more things
This time I don't think he will go back to double broken bones but double pain of that
I expect him to push through this time for one more finish

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Demotes Sweet Commanders for losing, loses the Emperor status because of the same thing. Serves her right.
Her strength didnt change, her crew didnt diminish, she didn't lose territories. Yonko status means shit.
Meme's territory is now unprotected and WCI's Treasury has 1RP + 2 Historical Poneglyphs... :steef:
Are you making your move, (in Sir Crocodiles voice) Kurohige? :finally:
why is zoro bleeding so much now
It will be revealed moments before ZKK, until then, whatever happened between him and Death shall remain hidden.
These Elbaf people truly don't stop to use their brain for a second. What is the point of Elbaf? What is left? Big Mom tried to make an alliance with them a while back, and that's it.

Imagine thinking Oda will spend Elbaf giving BM a therapy session for Mother Carmel. We're in the end game here. Elbaf will lead straight to Raftel.
She will appear in Elbaf only for short amount, for Usopp to beat her up and gets the Giants under his command due to that.
So Big mom was finally defeated huh. Trash ending to a trash fight. BM never even really landed a single cool move, it was just all about her tanking attacks. There are no words for Kid's treatment lmao.
@ZenZu described her well, failure of a fighter, carried by natural stats and protected by cocoon called Totland.

Bro what did Oda do with this chapter to Kid fans?
:crazwhat:
At this point and seeing how Oda threat Law, yeah Kid is probably not his fav character xD.

I would wish as Kid and Law fan that a nuke didn't defeat BM. That was really awful,it took the victory of Kid and Law in my eyes.

BM is a insane tank...
Hope next time we see also offensive powers of her.
Oda saw them bullshit kids fans tryna put him on luffy level :kobeha:be lucky if you ever get past Law one day

Status
Not open for further replies.