Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually it wasn't as bad I thought it would be

it was the best way for Oda to take down Big Mom for a while

Law and Kidd could never ever take down Big Mom if she wouldn't have fall

Big Mom taking a 2k fall + a island level fall add to the "logic" of defeat

Big Mom speech was actually a nice one. I could feel an old titian being bothered about waves of new
What logic? Doflamingo was sent crashing from cloud level multiple times. BM only once.

That's all fair and part of the battle.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If only Oda knew how to use and treat her the right way, the only moments where she showed her true dangerosity were at the Tea Party, as O-Lin or the moment where she protected Tama from Page One and Ulti.
After all the shit Law and Kid threw at her she wasn't even down at all. And their attacks were really good.

Being Yonko level/ a real solid top tier is really something different.

Yeah she was too strong to be allowed to do as she pleased and as such she was nerfed in every way possible.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
How does she know to much? She know Zunisha is an elephant that's all I got from this chapter.

Oden wrote down about the home of the minks that's it.

To be honest it makes sense she does know a lot about the islands the Strawhats have visited otherwise she'd be left out when she joins.
Because it doesn't stop there
She knows about everything odens done and where he's been

After all the shit Law and Kid threw at her she wasn't even down at all. And their attacks were really good.

Being Yonko level/ a real solid top tier is really something different.

Yeah she was too strong to be allowed to do as she pleased and as such she was nerfed in every way possible.
Well Blackbeard has many goofy and stupid moments but he's still allowed to shine and show his true dangerosity many times.

The problems are that Oda does it far too much and too many times, in often completely ridiculous ways in addition of that, with Big Mom and that she gets too few moments of real hype and epicness compared to Kaido and Blackbeard.

Honnestly I'd largely prefer to see her and her crew and family fighting the marines or someone else not affiliated with Luffy, because it's just painfully obvious that she and her crew won't ever be able of showing their true strength against the Straw Hats and allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.