Bongs used [Flavored Water] on [???]

Makima used [Control Devil] on [???]

Makima activated [Zombie Puppet], and [Smell]

Thanos activated [???]

Tykki Mikk used [Advanced Teez] on [???]

Tykki Mikk used [Intangibility] on [???]

Caligula used [???] on [???]

Caligula activated [Pleasure Boats]

He's inviting the first 5 players to quote this to a party on one of his boats this night phase, protecting them.

Tykki Mikk used [Donut Hole] to super-kill @Ekkologix [Tohru] twice.​

In for the party

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I get this as well and i think I explained it.
If you think I am such a bad scum to make a visible link to a scum buddy, i have to say it's not flattering at all.

Pein checked Rej and gave inno result, why was he shot? This, i can't understand and it makes me sad.
Probably scum wouldn't go for a checked player so idk how to take that shot from Ratchet if he is town (lack of trust in checks, not reading the game, paranoia?)
It's mainly an assumption for now and I think the moment when you and Adam both voted Blue, he was a popular suspect for flufflng I believe. I do remember that both of you gave distinct reasons for the suspicion.

Anyway, Rej was a popular suspect as well and T-pein is, well, kinda ignored sometimes. But I assume Ratchet shot Rej because of Rej's and Lanji's interaction over the whole JigglyPuff scenario and another line of suspicion that overrode the inno result. Or maybe Ratchet just missed it the inno result. Don't worry, though. Your thoughts will be considered in a better fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.