Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in defeat, even with all her Homies gone, she would never relent.

She will forever be remembered as a monster for the way she destroyed her enemies that day

In this one battle alone she suffered a Brachio Tank cannon blast, a Black Rhino burnout, a Whirlpool Shoulder Throw and Mil Fleur: Delphinium combo, a clash with Marco the Phoenix, two Flame Splits, two Counter Shocks, eight Punk Pistols, two Takts, a Punk Gibson, two Shock Willes, a Punk Crash, a Punk Corna Dio, two Assigns, a Puncture Wille, two Damned Punks, a R-Room: Silence, a point blank detonation of hundreds of tons of TNT followed by a 20km drop into an even deeper chasm before finally being enveloped in a contained nuclear-level explosion.

And yet neither that mighty body nor her pirate's pride suffered even one "Coward's wound"
20KM drop??? 10 KM is the skyisland height. 7KM is the White Sea. Onigashima is obviously beneath the clouds.
Post automatically merged:

Tbf Hawkins allowed Big Mom to land free hits on Kidd
And she had free hits while he was preping his attack. She hit him with armament haki. Midd is just Lidd.

A bomb makes her look like this and not no awakening attack like these fanboys said lmao

No wonder Kaido never said anything about awakening being needed to be amongst the strongest lol.

Zoro and Luffy built different

It's due to a combination of factors, it's the bombs combined with the fact that she ate awakening attacks, you keep forgetting Kidd and Law combined are able to break her bones.

And makes sense in the grand scheme as Kaido wont be falling solely due to Luffy either, he will finish him but Kaido was on a non stop gauntlet also.

It's due to a combination of factors, it's the bombs combined with the fact that she ate awakening attacks, you keep forgetting Kidd and Law combined are able to break her bones.

And makes sense in the grand scheme as Kaido wont be falling solely due to Luffy either, he will finish him but Kaido was on a non stop gauntlet also.
She either healed or laughed off their awakening attacks lol. Literally says it tickles to kidds one. A Bomb did more damage buddy.

Yet after going through that gauntlet, he didn't say "only the strongest of the strong have a devil fruit" or "only the strongest of the strong have AdCoO/A" or "only the strongest of the strong have awakening"...he mentioned AdCoC as the determining factor and that is what'll take him out.

All awakening could do was push her off an Island :kuzanshut:

She either healed or laughed off their awakening attacks lol. Literally says it tickles to kidds one. A Bomb did more damage buddy.

Yet after going through that gauntlet, he didn't say "only the strongest of the strong have a devil fruit" or "only the strongest of the strong have AdCoO/A" or "only the strongest of the strong have awakening"...he mentioned AdCoC as the determining factor and that is what'll take him out.

All awakening could do was push her off an Island :kuzanshut:
She says that but Kidd and Law are also saying she's on her deathbed.

She's desperate, as you can see her cursing Roger for starting the pirate era and all these pirates coming after her head.

I think it's such a waste of panels it doesn't matter if Hiyori finishes him or not.

Orochi fell from being an interesting villain to someone I give zero fucks about.
Yup sadly I'm the same :catsweat: but Oda can't have brought him back simply to start a fire on Onigashima tho right?
Also I don't necessarily dislike the despicable weak villain archetype but Oda should have emphasized on his smarts a bit more and also given him stronger subordinates :catcry:. I also have no idea why Oda wasted the Yamata no Orochi on him (the mofo is only using it's passive 8 lives ability and even that is wasted on him:feelscryingman:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.