Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
true, the application of magnetism in one piece are disappointingly basic.
last chapter i thought kidd used actual electromagnetism, but nooo, he's just pushing down a metal beam.
i think calling it electromagnetic is very exaggerated because it has very little to do with electricity.

Even in defeat, even with all her Homies gone, she would never relent.

She will forever be remembered as a monster for the way she destroyed her enemies that day

In this one battle alone she suffered a Brachio Tank cannon blast, a Black Rhino burnout, a Whirlpool Shoulder Throw and Mil Fleur: Delphinium combo, a clash with Marco the Phoenix, two Flame Splits, two Counter Shocks, eight Punk Pistols, two Takts, a Punk Gibson, two Shock Willes, a Punk Crash, a Punk Corna Dio, two Assigns, a Puncture Wille, two Damned Punks, a R-Room: Silence, a point blank detonation of hundreds of tons of TNT followed by a 20km drop into an even deeper chasm before finally being enveloped in a contained nuclear-level explosion.

And yet neither that mighty body nor her pirate's pride suffered even one "Coward's wound"

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
BM portrayal this arc :

Power level wise :

- Ikkoku is still a strong power move
- she is durable as hell : tanked 7 awakening attacks from Kid and Law and was still kicking. Tanked a huge bomb in the face. Tanked numerous less serious attacks from Kid and Law (counter show, metal punch etc etc). Really Yonko level.
- he homies combo can be nice visually but her homies cannot hurt a single soul. Her attack power overall was nerfed and/or the SN durability/endurance was boosted tenfold.
- can be clowned by lot less powerful character like Robin/Jimbe or Law/Kid on the roof.
- Huge Big Mom was nice.
- Hakai was powerful

Power level wise her character was 6/10 during Wano. Still impressive enough and a threat but it's really exhausting to see her being clowned or her attacks doing nothing, especially her homies.

Character wise :

- was trolled by King with her ship
- was trolled by Jimbe and Robin
- was trolled by Kid and Law on the rooftop
- O-lin during udon....
- mother mode ????
- destroying Ulti and Page one....
- being a background character during the rooftop battle
- Some good moments : but too few : I liked her moments with Marco, her alliance with kaido wasn't that bad but not explored enough, and some moments she was badass.

Wano has been really really underwhelming for her character. 2/10. 3 at best.

Overall BM had been sub par as a whole during Wano. 3-4/10 at best.

No idea whats happening with this guy...should I even care about anything...he will probably go down in a anticlimatic way like Fuku
Yeah Fuku end was weird, almost off panel level.

Even in defeat, even with all her Homies gone, she would never relent.

She will forever be remembered as a monster for the way she destroyed her enemies that day

In this one battle alone she suffered a Brachio Tank cannon blast, a Black Rhino burnout, a Whirlpool Shoulder Throw and Mil Fleur: Delphinium combo, a clash with Marco the Phoenix, two Flame Splits, two Counter Shocks, eight Punk Pistols, two Takts, a Punk Gibson, two Shock Willes, a Punk Crash, a Punk Corna Dio, two Assigns, a Puncture Wille, two Damned Punks, a R-Room: Silence, a point blank detonation of hundreds of tons of TNT followed by a 20km drop into an even deeper chasm before finally being enveloped in a contained nuclear-level explosion.

And yet neither that mighty body nor her pirate's pride suffered even one "Coward's wound"
It is true that Japanese exaggerate everything.

I was watching a video about preparing fish for some Japanese dish, and the worker was saying it takes whole life to learn to prepare the dish right way, and 10 lives to cut/prepare the fish for the dish (meaning the technique is passed down from 10 generations or sth).

Likewise, Oda do the same thing, we have seen Kaido's intro already :suresure:

I think it is normal for Japanese audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.