Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
But didn’t ekko try to fake his flip, mqybe that was to try to save lindl?
I literally adressed that in the post

But it's possible, however possible it may be, I don't think Lind's reactions were fake. I think he genuinely thought Ekko was town.

Some of the main points that leads to Lind being mafia with Ekko is that he's been quite buddy buddy with him and Muugen who we also suspect could be a fake flip.
Meaning that Lind saw the stacked AF role and thought "Hm, well that's believeable" because he knew he'd fake flip.

The statement above is nothing more than theory though, and I am not too sure, but we'll find out eventually

AL sama

Red Haired

But it's possible, however possible it may be, I don't think Lind's reactions were fake. I think he genuinely thought Ekko was town.

Some of the main points that leads to Lind being mafia with Ekko is that he's been quite buddy buddy with him and Muugen who we also suspect could be a fake flip.
Meaning that Lind saw the stacked AF role and thought "Hm, well that's believeable" because he knew he'd fake flip.

The statement above is nothing more than theory though, and I am not too sure, but we'll find out eventually
Hmmmmm
you take a lot of effort to answer my questions, I love :suresure:
I am going to keep asking, what do you think of midnight?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

You think Lind is scum?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Hmmmmm
you take a lot of effort to answer my questions, I love :suresure:
I am going to keep asking, what do you think of midnight?
He's a t(Cl)own

He did something to me, doesn't want to say what, but he admitted that when I got some marks on my body it was his doing.

Other than being utterly useless in the thread he's probably not a hinderance, at worst he's a vig target, but I think it's a waste of a shot, unless you think him saying "hi" and "I hate you" is a waste of space

:luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.