Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so you have a post of the viz translation. Send a link. Because in every translation she makes it clear that she is more so annoyed with the attack more so than anything else. I no translation does she admit or state that its affective even when she went out of her way to state that laws abilities were lol.

Did you admit that you were wrong for having faith that kidds final blow would knocked her out or defeat her?

Did you apologize to every other fan in stating that kidd was as strong as luffy or remotely close?

Did you apologize for even stating that kidd is above sanji based on feats?

Did you apologize to those that told you that kidd was being hard carried by law??

Waiting on these apologies bub
1. Kid’s attack literally was the attack the finishing blow in the battle. Without the bombs she still would’ve fallen down in the whole. They’re there for special effects

2. I never said this

3. anybody with a brain can tell that Kid is above Sanji lmao

4. it’s 50/50, Oda makes it clear they both played a part

If you want me to apologize for 2 piece stuff I won’t do it.

1. Kid’s attack literally was the attack the finishing blow in the battle. Without the bombs she still would’ve fallen down in the whole. They’re there for special effects

2. I never said this

4. it’s 50/50, Oda makes it clear they both played a part

If you want me to apologize for 2 piece stuff I won’t do it.
It wasn't since it was not the attack that threw her off balance it was the bombs and law. So you are already lying on that front.

Sanji speed feats and observation feats >>>>>>>>>>> kidds

If so where is the panel of bigmom stating she was hurt by kidd. She made it clear verbally that he was affected by law

And lastly

"Linlin: You better choose wisely...
Linlin: ...about your "fate" after I blow this away I mean!!!
Law: !!!
Linlin: Will you give up 50 years of your lifespan..".
She mentioned even in official translations that kidds attack was so weak that she would blow it away lol

It wasn't since it was not the attack that threw her off balance it was the bombs and law. So you are already lying on that front.

If so where is the panel of bigmom stating she was hurt by kidd. She made it clear verbally that he was affected by law

And lastly

She mentioned even in official translations that kidds attack was so weak that she would blow it away lol
This guy will never stop lol ; he remains adamant about midd's performance

He is wishing kidd shines at least against kaido in future lol

And lastly

So it went from “tickling” to saying she will blow an attack she couldn’t?

this is below 3rd grade level shit. I should hire a teacher for you all

I wouldn’t say that. The question is what is the out come of a 1v1.
Sanji has durability thanks to the awakening of judges dna manipulation. He has the high ground in speed, his CoO is above kids(we have never seen him use any haki it was only stated that he had it), his attack power has increased immensely. And he is an intelligent fighter.
kid has his magnetic abilities but that hasn’t shown much till know. He has a high offensive ability but that doesn’t mean jack shit if he can’t land and attack.
1v1 sanji takes the win for me

I wouldn’t say that. The question is what is the out come of a 1v1.
Sanji has durability thanks to the awakening of judges dna manipulation. He has the high ground in speed, his CoO is above kids(we have never seen him use any haki it was only stated that he had it), his attack power has increased immensely. And he is an intelligent fighter.
kid has his magnetic abilities but that hasn’t shown much till know. He has a high offensive ability but that doesn’t mean jack shit if he can’t land and attack.
1v1 sanji takes the win for me
Kid is a walking tank, he tanked ikkoku which >>> whatever queen has

So it went from “tickling” to saying she will blow an attack she couldn’t?

this is below 3rd grade level shit. I should hire a teacher for you all
So it went from tickling to suggesting an attack is so terrible that it can be blown away which would have been the case if law hadn't intervened. Yes I understand English very well including context clues. Do you?

What has queen to do with this?
That’s Sanji’s extreme diff opponent. His AP is a good measure to compare to Kid’s
Post automatically merged:

So it went from tickling to suggesting an attack is so terrible that it can be blown away which would have been the case if law hadn't intervened. Yes I understand English very well including context clues. Do you?
Why didn’t she blow it away then?

again, 3rd grade level

kid fans should take their L and learn to have patience.
law was the tactician, the support and played kid's role of attacker better than he did. kid was just there to help and gain the EXP.

but took law 10 years and 5 arcs to get here, at first he had to cry on the ground watching luffy take down his nemesis.
this is kid first arc, soon it will be his time to become much stronger for no reason.

kid fans should take their L and learn to have patience.
law was the tactician, the support and played kid's role of attacker better than he did. kid was just there to help and gain the EXP.

but took law 10 years and 5 arcs to get here, at first he had to cry on the ground watching luffy take down his nemesis.
this is kid first arc, soon it will be his time to become much stronger for no reason.
Kid is the Pokémon you throw first so it gains exp when you don’t have exp share yet. Law is the actual fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.