Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Id rather eat this than your dirty chocolate, @MangoSenpai Can attest that my dishes are Top 1.
Nothin beats Ramen after you've been out drinking

I really miss Ramen from my trip in Japan, it was always super great, and I noticed how different regions of Japan specialized in different kinds of Ramen.

My favorite ones were in Kyoto and the Kyuushu region generally. Their noodles were the best.

The ramen I had in Tokyo was shit, according to my own personal taste. Though there are probably some shops in Tokyo which are good as well, I just didn't find them in my limited time there

So yes, I agree

TEUCHI SAMA NO RAMEN SEKAI ICHI

It's like your role is designed around gaini g money but then there's nothing to spend it on really. I dunno. It only takes like, four people buying Champions Ramen for you to get the highest priced item in the shop.
People are broke af this game, Zemm is hoarding her money.

Everyone is voting everyone so no one gets that GC,etc.

Its pretty funny.

Nothin beats Ramen after you've been out drinking

I really miss Ramen from my trip in Japan, it was always super great, and I noticed how different regions of Japan specialized in different kinds of Ramen.

My favorite ones were in Kyoto and the Kyuushu region generally. Their noodles were the best.

The ramen I had in Tokyo was shit, according to my own personal taste. Though there are probably some shops in Tokyo which are good as well, I just didn't find them in my limited time there

So yes, I agree

TEUCHI SAMA NO RAMEN SEKAI ICHI
I really wanna visit Japan down the line, been my dream since I was a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.