General & Others All Wano SN were jokes

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Why? Because he was "betrayed" by Who's Who and Queen? "Betrayed" by Apoo? Because he couldn't defeat Apoo?

Apoo is a fucking legend since he easily knocked out Luffy and was handling 1v2 against X-Drake and Zoro. You guys downplay Apoo for no reason because you ignore his FEATS. Apoo easily YC1 or even higher.

X-Drake doesn't look good but also doesn't look bad. To me he went down by 1v2 against CP-0 since Apoo ran away and that Numbers was good for nothing in that fight.
You realise that a double agent who got caught and "betrayed" by the people he should've to screw over is a joke right?

I still don't get why Apoo's treatment is considered good by so many. Apart from Law and Killer, I found them all disappointing.
Cus no one expect apoo to this much in a raid and still goin the whole fandom wrote him and think he get one shot by kid before Onigshima started

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well, I would say that Hawkins ended disappointing for sure. No way to justify him being that bad.
You could say that Drake was disappointing too but we dont know exactly how strong that CP0 dude is. If he is stronger than Queen, Drake losing cant be held against him, however, his performance against Apoo implies that he is around his level and Apoo is apparently below Queen. Also, Drake was cheap-shotted by Queen from the start but whether that affected his performance or not, cant tell. Speaking of Apoo, he has shown decent close combat skills and pretty good endurance.

I wouldnt really say that Bege is disappointing, his control of his own insides is pretty much what Law does inside Room. His ability has to potentially shrink everything coming his way but it was never applied in that way. His insides being a castle storing entire crew is pretty solid. His Big Father looked impressive back in WCI but now Law tanked the same punches and made him look bad... Still very unique ability and very cunning way of fighting.

Bonney is unknown for now but since she is likely a plot device, her combat prowess will likely never be that much of a focus.
Urogue has the potential to be quite impressive and to rank above Kidd who ended up disappointing even in a scenario where he has quite a large amount of metal at disposal. Killer was quite decent, considering how Zoro trashes his opponents, Killer did well. Good fighter with high lethality and going after the neck makes him very dangerous. If he lands a clean hit, he can win against anyone who doesnt prevent his skill from being effective.

Luffy has many flaws and has a history of being unable to finish fights on his own and to receive lots of help. While he is being stuffed with countless abilities and all the possible power-ups there are, he still cant pull his own weight but compared to already mentioned Supernovas, he looks good but needs to be very careful if facing Killer.

Law is more or less in the same position, looking impressive at first glance but full of flaws when you take him under the loupe. The worst thing about his and Kidd is that they have likely reached their peak. Hakis are not the focus of their combat styles and DFs have already reached the final level of Awakening... Has to keep an eye on Luffy and Killer from the above-mentioned SNs...

Roronoa doesnt need an explanation.

And I know that Chrono-chan's intention of this post is to say how Sanji looks good compared to Supernovas and he kinda does, after the power-up he received, it is possible to compare Sanjino to most Supernovas and time will work only in his favor, even compared to Law and Kidd who are possibly capped. While they reached the peak of their DFs and have only one fight left in them, Sanjino is an open book. If he kept the Raid Suit, he could have already given then trouble possibly but without invisibility, he can only challenge Kidd.
I would not give him the benefit of the doubt against Killer though.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not counting Luffy Zoro and Law (since they were relevant before Wano), all the SN that gained relevance this arc were done dirty. I would say bar Apoo, but he had the least expectations going for him.

Oda was relentless on making Drake look like utter trash. Hawkins was as irrelevant as Smoothie. Midd jobbed at everything and was carried throughout. Killer really accomplished nothing of note at all.

Again Apoo was the only one who didnt look awful tbh. But then again he had zero expectations in comparison to the 4 mentioned above....which makes me think Oda purposely embrasses people who have high expectations to subvert the viewers.

I mean he did once say that if the readers deem someone as weak....he will go out of his way to make them look stronger. Im pretty sure the opposite of that is true as well.
I really, really wanted to see Urouge and agree. Not counting Luffy, Zoro and Law rest of the supernovas are fucking ass. Especially Bonney. Why do people give bitch the benefit of the doubt? They believe Arthur's fan chapter too much lol.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I really, really wanted to see Urouge and agree. Not counting Luffy, Zoro and Law rest of the supernovas are fucking ass. Especially Bonney. Why do people give bitch the benefit of the doubt? They believe Arthur's fan chapter too much lol.
Bonny has boobs and pussy that's why

--More like luffy/zoro/law became too powerful with adv coc and hax awakening of an already powerful DF

--And kidd was not that bad by SN standards ; being a YC1.5 is impressive nonetheless

--X drake didn't have any good feats still he is high vet level

--Apoo is also decent and hard to put down

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
--More like luffy/zoro/law became too powerful with adv coc and hax awakening of an already powerful DF

--And kidd was not that bad by SN standards ; being a YC1.5 is impressive nonetheless

--X drake didn't have any good feats still he is high vet level

--Apoo is also decent and hard to put down
Apoo is a legend not a joke :myman:

Why everyone hates kidd. He was instrumental in taking down a yonko.
Apoo has no actual attack damage. His defence is good but thats all there is. He seemed pretty averaged to me.
Hawkins same with Apoo. Mediocre.
Drake is trash, nothing more to say here.
Killer took down hawkins and didnt die on rooftop so i guess he is solid.

Regarding their feats, from high to low:
Luffy
Law
Kidd
Zoro
Killer
Apoo/Hawkins
Drake

Why everyone hates kidd. He was instrumental in taking down a yonko.
Apoo has no actual attack damage. His defence is good but thats all there is. He seemed pretty averaged to me.
Hawkins same with Apoo. Mediocre.
Drake is trash, nothing more to say here.
Killer took down hawkins and didnt die on rooftop so i guess he is solid.

Regarding their feats, from high to low:
Luffy
Law
Kidd
Zoro
Killer
Apoo/Hawkins
Drake
Luffy
Zoro>Law>Kidd
Killer>Drake>Apoo
Hawkins

H

Herrera95

You realise that a double agent who got caught and "betrayed" by the people he should've to screw over is a joke right?
You are right on this point. As a character yes he is a joke but I was talking more in a power scale situation.
Post automatically merged:

Apoo is Joke, who did he take down. Just sneak attacks, and when you know his trick. Dead
Wasn't sneak attack at all. Luffy has FS there is no such thing as sneak attack on him. And Luffy can't fight with hands on his ears.

Not only that but again, Apoo was handling Zoro and X-Drake alone. He is strong. I'm YC1 or even Admiral Level for 2 shotting Luffy.