Versus Battle Getojaku vs Yuta

Who wins?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
We don't know that. And Gojo is stronger than all nature curses and Getojaku together lol, and they are easily stronger than Yuta.

According to Kenjaku no. Though I agree that Yuta will probably reach the levels where he's a real fight for Gojo.
Doesn't yuta have the potential to surpass gojo? Prime yuta at the very least will be a high diff fight
Kenjaku knows shit. He needed a cheap ass trick because Gojo would rape them.

Gojo knows himself if he is the strongest and he mentioned Yuta, Yuuji, Hakari and I believe Megumi? As for people who may surpass him.

Yuta is Gojo's relative too.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Kenjaku knows shit. He needed a cheap ass trick because Gojo would rape them.
Kenjaku is very knowledgeable lol. Yeah but Gojo would swift diff anyone soooo.

Gojo knows himself if he is the strongest and he mentioned Yuta, Yuuji, Hakari and I believe Megumi? As for people who may surpass him.
Yeah that's Gojo's dream tbh and more like his wishes. I honestly don't see any of them surpassing him.

Yuta is Gojo's relative too.
A full power prime Yuta could be close to Gojo, but not the current one.

Seth

โ€Ž
Kenjaku is very knowledgeable lol. Yeah but Gojo would swift diff anyone soooo.

Yeah that's Gojo's dream tbh and more like his wishes. I honestly don't see any of them surpassing him.

A full power prime Yuta could be close to Gojo, but not the current one.
Didn't say current Yuta is close to Gojo but he is definitely stronger than people who Gojo defeated on-screen.

Gojo is not Low diffing current Yuta.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Didn't say current Yuta is close to Gojo but he is definitely stronger than people who Gojo defeated on-screen.

Gojo is not Low diffing current Yuta.
Like I said and you've agreed Gojo>>Getojaku+4 nature curses>>Yuta. He's cleaning up house.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You will see how vastly underrated Yuta is by you. The current one.

Soon!
I am really not underrating him lol. I just don't see anyone at the moment pushing Gojo to a difficult or somewhat difficult fight unless he's playing around.

Killing Kenjaku will be impossible for Yuta, his defeat will be just temporary as well. He can recover, switch between bodies to change host, etc.

Like some of you said, Gojo thinks if others dont step up and become stronger, there wont be peace in Japan. He expressed this desire numerous times.

I wont mind tag team against Kenjaku, like Yuta, Itadori, Maki, or even Megumi.

To answer the question, Yuta can dominate the fight, he can make Kenjaku retreat or something like Mahito used to do (escape when he thought he is at disadvantage).

I still want to go with Yuta. I have my doubts, but it will be Yuta's major fight in the series, so he will either defeat Kenjaku, or get some information like Jiraya.

Either way, I am hyped for my boiii Yuta.

Kenjaku is one of the main villains so he takes it

Plus he should have a number of cursed techniques at his disposal due to Uzumaki. Iโ€™m sure Yuta would have a very hard time dealing with a bunch of techniques he knows nothing about

Getojaku high - extreme diff

Kenjaku wins decently comfortably. Yuta has no answer to Idle Transfiguration, Kenjaku is Geto on steroids, and with the best barrier techniques 2nd only to Tengen himself he should overpower Yuta's domain in a domain struggle.

Seth

โ€Ž
Recent thoughts??

@Seth ๐Ÿ‘€
I still think Yuta can win, but I have my reasons for that.

We still didn't see even 50% of what Yuta learned abroad and what type of techniques he collected. He pretty much toyed with the 3 curses he fought and made his opponent pretty much defeat himself with his own move:milaugh:

We also didn't saw his Domain Expansion and there must be a reason for that.

Kenjaku also disrespects Yuta a lot and he probably still thinks of him as his 1st year version. The "if Geto didn't spread his powers too much". I mean okay, and? That's Geto's problem he was dumb like that not Yuta who won. What ifs after event happened can either be very sugestive or just damage control.

Although I don't completely leave that out of realm of possibilities, I mean Kenjaku winning.

Any way, if this happens, it won't be Low/Mid diff in my opinion. High/Extreme diff either way, depending on what Gege wants.

The only thing I'm curious about is Rika tbh.

Kenjaku, but in a waaaaaay harder fight than the current one vs Yuki and Choso.

Yuta (Gege) still hasn't revealed every trick in his pocket, mainly his Domain but also other techniques he might have.

Kenjaku legit wins with much easier time, for two reasons:

1) Yuta only has 5 minutes to be at FP and use his copied CTs. Outside of that he gets bodied.

2) He has intel on Yuta, which despite what fans believe about match ups, plays a HUGE role in battles. The one with intel is the one with major advantages.

Kenjaku, but in a waaaaaay harder fight than the current one vs Yuki and Choso.

Yuta (Gege) still hasn't revealed every trick in his pocket, mainly his Domain but also other techniques he might have.
Kenjaku bodies him in a DE battle, so it doesnโ€™t matter what Domain he has.

Last edited:
Kenjaku legit wins with much easier time, for two reasons:

1) Yuta only has 5 minutes to be at FP and use his copied CTs. Outside of that he gets bodied.

2) He has intel on Yuta, which despite what fans believe about match ups, plays a HUGE role in battles. The one with intel is the one with major advantages.

Kenjaku bodies him in a DE battle, so it doesnโ€™t matter what Domain he has.
The intel Kenjaku can have on Yuta is that he has Rika and can copy and store CTs.

The more important intel is which CTs he has currently, which is impossible to know.

Couple that with Yuta's insane CE reserves and the fight becomes longer and harder than for Yuki rn.