Speculations Now, what will the Luffy vs Kaido fight in the FINAL ROUND be like?

Luffy and Kaido will have a battle of wills to see who will emerge as Joboy.

Zolotards keep saying but...but Kaido needs to be killed otherwise he'll keep coming back.

Yet they have no explanation for Big Meme. Unless she has a change of heart which doesn't seem likely and I doubt she's dead she'll keep coming after Luffy and I can't see any Strawhats killing her.

ZKK ain't happening tards. You had your pathetic ZKK when Zoro using the strongest version of his dragon slaying attack on Kings magma dragon

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
If ZKK were only about the Ryuma parallel, then I'd agree. And Zoro didn't even behead King's dragon so in reality it isn't even the same.

I mean what's the point of all the foreshadowing and narrative build-up just for it to be a fake dragon. It wasn't even seen by anyone.

Wdym about Big Mom? Death isn't a theme for her...it's a huge theme for Kaido and something he talks about all the time. The two things that were hammered into us about Kaido were that he is undefeatable in 1v1 combat and that he is un-killable, not to mention how much he talks about his own death

- Luffy goes strongest G4 mode for example fusing all Boundman-Tankman-Snakeman into one mode for example like Hovercraft Man or Artillery Man something, and use CoC Coating techs with that mode.

- Kaidou flashback, related with Xebec, Roger, Joy Boy, and finally connecting it with Luffy.

- Kaidou goes Awakening, evolving from Seiryu (Azure Dragon) into Kouryu (Emperor Dragon of The Skies). Super majestic design, nothing in this world can match Kouryu's raw physical power.

- Zunisha come to help Luffy just to get oneshotted by Kaidou without becoming any combat factor at all.

- Luffy is getting heavily cornered and in the verge of death. Kaidou promises to evaporate Luffy's body in order for him not to get back again.

- Infusing CoC Coating into his Boro Breath, Kaidou's ultimate technique is [Ultranova Breath] with the energy output of Gamma Ray Burst.

- Compressing his CoA and CoC together by his Rubber techniques, Luffy fuse his Internal Destruction CoA and CoC Coating together into one, a new type of entirely white CoC Coating enveloping his body, creating G5 Mode [Hanu-Man], with signature technique [Conqueror's Internal Destruction].

- By doing this, Luffy has no more CoA as permanent effect. But his CoC becomes unique, no one else in history have it.

- Luffy disintegrates Kaidou's [Ultranova Breath] along with his kanabo - and as a unique effect of [Conqueror's Internal Destruction]: destroys Kaidou's Conqueror Haki permanently (along with his willpower) - with that single decisive attack.

- At the ending of the battle, Luffy is relieved but also melancholic upon finally taking the throne of The Strongest Living Being, the reward of his struggle but also massive burden of what the consequences of being WSC should mean for his nakama weighing on his shoulders.

---

As the ending:

A. Kaidou and Luffy exchanges poetic dialogue about the past and future, and then Kaidou dies kneeling in front of the young king. (my hopium).

B. Kaidou, exhausted and destroyed beyond repair, attempts to escape from Luffy but terrorizes Wano once last time, changing into regular Dragon Form since he doesnt have enough power to go into Hybrid and his CoC is perma-destroyed.

But a silhouette come flying. Zoro uses CoC Coating to create a new Demon Spirit from overcoming death (Grim Reaper symbolism), and executes Kaidou with En-Ou Takemikazuchi (Thunder God Spirit)

C. Kaidou still lives after that and want to chase Luffy, and Luffy retorts with, "I'll dance with you anytime, Drunk. Rest for now in World Prison. But keep getting stronger." before snatching some valuable Wano secret alongside Strawhats and escaping away from WG.

Last edited:
Meme was defeated (Lol), now only the main fight remains Luffy vs Cry...Kaido (for the third time). So this thread is to discuss how the final fight between Straw Hat and the strongest Creature in the world will be. How do you think the final fight of Luffy vs Kaido will be? What do you expect from this fight?
The choreography for the first half was insane maybe if Oda can keep that choreography for the whole fight it will be one of the best fights of the series

Luffy and Kaido will have a battle of wills to see who will emerge as Joboy.

Zolotards keep saying but...but Kaido needs to be killed otherwise he'll keep coming back.

Yet they have no explanation for Big Meme. Unless she has a change of heart which doesn't seem likely and I doubt she's dead she'll keep coming after Luffy and I can't see any Strawhats killing her.

ZKK ain't happening tards. You had your pathetic ZKK when Zoro using the strongest version of his dragon slaying attack on Kings magma dragon

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Have you ever heard of Olin? :saden:

That takes care of Meme.

But don't worry, Zoro will take care of Kaido for his captain.

:cheers:

If ZKK were only about the Ryuma parallel, then I'd agree. And Zoro didn't even behead King's dragon so in reality it isn't even the same.

I mean what's the point of all the foreshadowing and narrative build-up just for it to be a fake dragon. It wasn't even seen by anyone.

Wdym about Big Mom? Death isn't a theme for her...it's a huge theme for Kaido and something he talks about all the time. The two things that were hammered into us about Kaido were that he is undefeatable in 1v1 combat and that he is un-killable, not to mention how much he talks about his own death
The biggest argument for Kaido being killed is you can't just capture him. So I'm turning that around saying you can't just capture Big Mom either.

The fact Kaido talks about dying in a glorified manner says to me Oda won't allow him to have that dream fulfilled. ZKK happened with King. Oda ain't going to allow Zoro to outshine Luffy simples.
Post automatically merged:

Have you ever heard of Olin? :saden:

That takes care of Meme.

But don't worry, Zoro will take care of Kaido for his captain.

:cheers:
Not going to happen. Olin was a plot tool to start the Udon prison escape.

Kaido loses to Luffy...And I think Kaido will be killed...I always thought Fujitora or Aokiji would kill Kaido after the fight..But Zunesha might do that

Maybe Luffy can drown Kaido:myman:

The biggest argument for Kaido being killed is you can't just capture him. So I'm turning that around saying you can't just capture Big Mom either.

The fact Kaido talks about dying in a glorified manner says to me Oda won't allow him to have that dream fulfilled. ZKK happened with King. Oda ain't going to allow Zoro to outshine Luffy simples.
Big Mom hasn't been hyped to be un-killable though. At best, she's been hyped to be ultra-durable.

ZKK wouldn't have Kaido dying in a glorified manner. It would honestly be quite an unfavorable death for him in most scenarios that people depict. He will have already been defeated by Luffy and left in a bitter mentality; essentially a sore loser.

Zoro wouldn't outshine Luffy. As I said, Kaido will have already been defeated in a 1v1 by Luffy and it will have already been announced and acknowledged by everyone. Even in Zoro's introduction arc he got the final blow on Captain Morgan and yet he didn't even get the credit for defeating him, Luffy did. It was mentioned multiple times that Luffy was the one who defeated him.

I don't get the whole "ZKK happened with King" argument. That makes it sound like ZKK is SOLELY based on the Ryuma parallel when it simply isn't. And even if it was, that does not do it any justice at all considering:

1. King's dragon wasn't a real dragon
  2. Zoro did not behead it
  3. No one saw it

To be clear, I'm not even a "ZKK is inevitable" person. I'm cool if it doesn't happen, too. I just hate the reputation it gets within the community as a "Zoro wank fanfiction" or whatever when it's genuinely not. Perhaps there are supporters who treat it as such, but the theory itself is not.

Big Mom hasn't been hyped to be un-killable though. At best, she's been hyped to be ultra-durable.

ZKK wouldn't have Kaido dying in a glorified manner. It would honestly be quite an unfavorable death for him in most scenarios that people depict. He will have already been defeated by Luffy and left in a bitter mentality; essentially a sore loser.

Zoro wouldn't outshine Luffy. As I said, Kaido will have already been defeated in a 1v1 by Luffy and it will have already been announced and acknowledged by everyone. Even in Zoro's introduction arc he got the final blow on Captain Morgan and yet he didn't even get the credit for defeating him, Luffy did. It was mentioned multiple times that Luffy was the one who defeated him.

I don't get the whole "ZKK happened with King" argument. That makes it sound like ZKK is SOLELY based on the Ryuma parallel when it simply isn't. And even if it was, that does not do it any justice at all considering:

1. King's dragon wasn't a real dragon
  2. Zoro did not behead it
  3. No one saw it

To be clear, I'm not even a "ZKK is inevitable" person. I'm cool if it doesn't happen, too. I just hate the reputation it gets within the community as a "Zoro wank fanfiction" or whatever when it's genuinely not. Perhaps there are supporters who treat it as such, but the theory itself is not.
What exactly is Luffy's role in wano?
No one should interfere in this Luffy struggle...Unlike the others, Luffy had no achievements

So much going on for ZKK

Kaido and the philosophy of death Zoro's declaration and his caring for the Samurai population

Zoro's parallel with the Samurai Kawamatsu and Hyogoro mentioned about

And of course the fact no one else will likely kill him

Lastly the moon prophecy parallel and the parallel with Oden's Enma :zosleepy:

Climax: Awakening based G5 vs awakened form Kaido
While we get some joyboy talk and perhaps a flashback about Rocks apprentice Kaido.
One might not like the outcome, but in general Oda definitely won't fuck up the climax of this arc, especially with all that stuff he talked about in the latest announcements.

Curiously, Big Mom's fight changed everything. It was clear to me that Kid and Law would defeat Big Mom and Luffy would defeat Kaido. This is already a big difference, two people together accomplish the same feat as one alone.

It also happens that Kid and Law's victory was a technical victory and not by knockout and if Luffy really knocks out Kaido the difference will only be accentuated and Kid and Law will be even more devalued. I'm not sure what to expect from the outcome of the fight but I'm not so sure anymore that Luffy will solve everything himself.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Curiously, Big Mom's fight changed everything. It was clear to me that Kid and Law would defeat Big Mom and Luffy would defeat Kaido. This is already a big difference, two people together accomplish the same feat as one alone.

It also happens that Kid and Law's victory was a technical victory and not by knockout and if Luffy really knocks out Kaido the difference will only be accentuated and Kid and Law will be even more devalued. I'm not sure what to expect from the outcome of the fight but I'm not so sure anymore that Luffy will solve everything himself.
Midd and Low are side characters it's Luffy's job to take revenge in the name of side characters

How does this fight reach its conclusion? On one hand we have the main protagonist who has been trying to get to the top (being Pirate King requires beating the Yonkos and Admirals) and the journey has been more than 24 years long IIRC. Luffy has been known to do things that have never been done or assumed to be impossible or narratively set to be seem insurmountable. There is this view that since Kaido fought so many people before this final fight the actual fight now cannot be considered a 1v1. But then the same can be said for Luffy, he started fighting even before Kaido. Although we have Luffy and Kid's statements that even when they seem invincible there is no way that BM and Kaido are not feeling it after all these hits the only real damage Kaido received from someone other than Luffy was apparently Asura. Yamato probably also dealt some good damage which is evident from the clouds becoming weak but there is no visual damage on Kaido. The blunt attacks not causing scars/giving visual damage debate is null and void here because Luffy has always been dealing blunt damage and his opponents can be seen all bloodied up and even though Yamato got some good hits in there was no such visual damage on Kaido IIRC. And lastly we have Luffy's confirmation that Kaido's haki got stronger in the drunken mode so this version of Kaido that Luffy is fighting is the strongest version yet and as of this moment this battle is truly a 1v1. If we cannot consider this a 1v1 then we should also not consider Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King 1v1s also since Sanji fought/got beat up by Black Maria then for a moment he was in a 2v1 against Queen and King. Zoro went through a lot more before his fight with King and the affects and aftereffects of the medicine are not entirely clear. So I think we can say that this is indeed a 1v1 and Luffy will break the assumption that Kaido is unbeatable in a 1v1.

There is one issue though for me and it is that it took Kid and Law to beat BM and even when they gave it their all they were not able to KO Big Mom and a literal nuke was required to put her down (most likely but to be determined). We can say that Kid and Law were not fresh but before that these two did not have to fight anyone I think at least anyone of notice (fodders not being considered). BM, Kid and Law only had a real fight which started from the rooftop. When BM goes down so does Kid and shortly after followed by Law (who did receive a Thunder Bagua) but this fight has mostly been a 2v1 apart from the initial Hawkins and Killer fight during which Kid received some damage from Hawkins. So the issue is that for three people who are portrayed as rivals (this is not a gag rivalry) with Kid being shown as more of a rival how does their performance against BM compare to Luffy's vs Kaido. It has been pretty much established that power wise BM and Kaido are neck and neck so how does Luffy defeat Kaido in a 1v1 that does not suddenly put him in a level above his portrayed rivals. And it is not like these two have no connection to the hype, it was said that pirates leading the new generation and we have the supernova trio and rooftop five portrayed as the leaders of the new generation. So does Luffy become someone completely separated from his rivals and peers or do we get some other justification for Luffy defeating Kaido in a 1v1 or the 1v1 gets turned into something else.

Climax: Awakening based G5 vs awakened form Kaido
While we get some joyboy talk and perhaps a flashback about Rocks apprentice Kaido.
One might not like the outcome, but in general Oda definitely won't fuck up the climax of this arc, especially with all that stuff he talked about in the latest announcements.
"Please watch our hero Luffy, i hope i can draw him well"

This statement already got me prepared for some manly tears:steef:

Last edited:
- Luffy goes strongest G4 mode for example fusing all Boundman-Tankman-Snakeman into one mode for example like Hovercraft Man or Artillery Man something, and use CoC Coating techs with that mode.

- Kaidou flashback, related with Xebec, Roger, Joy Boy, and finally connecting it with Luffy.

- Kaidou goes Awakening, evolving from Seiryu (Azure Dragon) into Kouryu (Emperor Dragon of The Skies). Super majestic design, nothing in this world can match Kouryu's raw physical power.

- Zunisha come to help Luffy just to get oneshotted by Kaidou without becoming any combat factor at all.

- Luffy is getting heavily cornered and in the verge of death. Kaidou promises to evaporate Luffy's body in order for him not to get back again.

- Infusing CoC Coating into his Boro Breath, Kaidou's ultimate technique is [Ultranova Breath] with the energy output of Gamma Ray Burst.

- Compressing his CoA and CoC together by his Rubber techniques, Luffy fuse his Internal Destruction CoA and CoC Coating into a new type of entirely white CoC Coating enveloping his body, creating G5 Mode [Hanu-Man], with signature technique [Conqueror's Internal Destruction].

- By doing this, Luffy has no more CoA as permanent effect. But his CoC becomes unique, no one else in history have it.

- Luffy disintegrates Kaidou's [Ultranova Breath] along with his kanabo - and as a unique effect of [Conqueror's Internal Destruction]: destroys Kaidou's Conqueror Haki permanently (along with his willpower) - with that single decisive attack.

- At the ending of the battle, Luffy is relieved but also melancholic upon finally taking the throne of The Strongest Living Being, the reward of his struggle but also massive burden of what the consequences of being WSC should mean for his nakama weighing on his shoulders.

Good God, this is better than anything Lolda will and can muster. :christindeed::christmwai:

---

As the ending:

A. Kaidou and Luffy exchanges poetic dialogue about the past and future, and then Kaidou dies kneeling in front of the young king. (my hopium).

B. Kaidou, exhausted and destroyed beyond repair, attempts to escape from Luffy but terrorizes Wano once last time, changing into regular Dragon Form since he doesnt have enough power to go into Hybrid and his CoC is perma-destroyed.

But a silhouette come flying. Zoro uses CoC Coating to create a new Demon Spirit from overcoming death (Grim Reaper symbolism), and executes Kaidou with En-Ou Takemikazuchi (Thunder God Spirit)

C. Kaidou still lives after that and want to chase Luffy, and Luffy retorts with, "I'll dance with you anytime, Drunk. Rest for now in World Prison. But keep getting stronger." before snatching some valuable Wano secret alongside Strawhats and escaping away from WG.
Ending A is not happening, while Ending C happens only in Dragon Ball.

Ending B, though, is just :akaman::akaman::akaman::akaman::akaman:.