Anime & Manga I'm Looking for More Queens to Simp For

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I m simply concerned about cinera's well being
We all have our hobbies.

I happen to have a certain taste in fictional characters.

Might as well take me off the tag list, Cin, I have absolutely nothing to teach you when it comes to lusting after fictional characters (other than to remind you of two things - hentai exists on the Internet, and this is NOT the place to find it) :endthis:
I’m also not a waifu kinda person and don’t have any advice for you, Cinera. Might as well take me off the list too :catblush:
There isn't really a tag list for this (I just copied from one of the waifu competitions and added a few people I wanted to notify about the thread in particular).

I wouldn't tag you guys if I write any more threads in a similar vein in the future.

Though have you read any stories that feature characters similar to the ones I mentioned?

(This should go without saying, but I'm not looking for smut/hentai. Sex appeal isn't what I'm looking for except in so far as certain personalities can be sexy.).

I choose not to give suggestions, because I choose not to be an enabler. xD
No. You should absolutely enable, engage and support me. This is a perfectly wholesome and valid hobby.

It has no real detrimental or adverse effects (on myself or on others).

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Queen Medb - Fate/Grand Order*
Rimi Sakihata - Chaos;Head
Sena Aoi - Chaos;Head
Serika Onoe - Chaos;Child
Miyo Takano - Higurashi
Kaori Kanzaki - A Certain Magical Index
Othinus - A Certain Magical Index
Teletha Testarossa - Full Metal Panic
Yotsuyu goe Brutus - Final Fantasy XIV*
Senjougahara - Monogatari*

Just listed a few that came to mind. The ones marked with * have the best chance of matching your tastes I think.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
As much as I can enjoy a well written female character as I do for a male one, I can't help you with the simping part :gonope:
Do you know any female characters in fiction (who are prominent in their worlds of origin) that meet these characteristics:
  • Exceptional competence in the primary domain of conflict
  • Very strong-willed and driven
  • A strong internal locus of control
  • Arrogant
  • Elevated pedigree or otherwise high social status
  • Highly ambitious
?

If you do, please recommend them. Thanks.