Anime & Manga I'm Looking for More Queens to Simp For

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
hobbies sometimes turns into sickness
Maybe I am unhealthily obsessed. It's not something that I care to change though.

Don't worry, I'm not.

Thats true, Witches dont have a pedigree but other than that she enters all the other categories.
Well it's "elevated pedigree or otherwise high social status".

Does Yennefer fit "high social status" in the setting?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
There isn't really a tag list for this (I just copied from one of the waifu competitions and added a few people I wanted to notify about the thread in particular).

I wouldn't tag you guys if I write any more threads in a similar vein in the future.

Though have you read any stories that feature characters similar to the ones I mentioned?

(This should go without saying, but I'm not looking for smut/hentai. Sex appeal isn't what I'm looking for except in so far as certain personalities can be sexy.).
If that’s the case…I still can’t help you out, OP is basically the only intersection of our interests as far as I can tell :smoothy:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Maybe I am unhealthily obsessed. It's not something that I care to change though.

Don't worry, I'm not.

Well it's "elevated pedigree or otherwise high social status".

Does Yennefer fit "high social status" in the setting?
I mean they have priviliges and Yennefer used to have a social status but sorceresses are getting burned at a different country too. They are usually hated.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
@Cinera you'll surely love freya from danmachi
This is a good recommendation @Cinera
Alright, then I'll check it out.

-Vladimir Putin
-Kim Jong Un
-Xi Jinping
I'm surprised that an anime hasn't waifued them yet.

I would unironically probably like a waifued Putin in a fictional story.

Male characters that somewhat fit my criteria:
  • Lelouch Vi Britannia: Code Geass
  • Dantalian: Dungeon Defence
  • Akashi Seijuro: Kuroko no Basuke
  • Light Yagami: Death Note

These are/have been dear characters to me, but I'm mostly looking for waifu nowadays.

Moka Akashiya might be worth a punt, too. Specifically, "Inner" Moka (the white-haired one). She fits several of the characteristics.
This one too @Cinera
This is probably right, but I binged and completed Rosario + Vampire years back and I don't recall it making a particularly strong impression on me. I don't feel particularly enthused to reread it given that.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
oh jesus, Kakegurui girls would be your league if you like a bit of psychotism

else it looks like you would like the Dedicated Secretaries of World's End Harem
Post automatically merged:

oh jesus, Kakegurui girls would be your league if you like a bit of psychotism

else it looks like you would like the Dedicated Secretaries of World's End Harem
Yumeko Jabami
Mary Saotome
Kirari Momobami

Neneko Isurugi
Rea Katigiri
maybeeee Mira Suou

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Simpera strikes back :tchpepe: welp here are some of my recommendation

Yae Miko from genshin
Fu hua (herrscher of sentience) from Honkai
Akeno Himejima
Medusa
Mitsuri Kanroji
Makise Kurisu
Marin Kitagawa
Please add the sources for your recommendations. Thanks.

Kirari Momobami
I really enjoyed these two.

The archetype is kind of fundamentally incompatible with a harem. Like being in a harem kind of makes it nigh impossible for someone to meet my tastes. Since I'm looking for someone that's the hero of their own story, with a very strong internal locus of control, who's highly ambitious, very driven and arrogant.

Those traits do not really lend themselves to a harem.

Alternatively, @Ratchet described my tastes as "Ojou sama with a femdom flavour". And that too doesn't really work with a harem.

In traditional harems, the haremettes are submissive/subservient to their lover. Submitting oneself like that is antithetical to the kind of girl I like.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
The archetype is kind of fundamentally incompatible with a harem. Like being in a harem kind of makes it nigh impossible for someone to meet my tastes. Since I'm looking for someone that's the hero of their own story, with a very strong internal locus of control, who's highly ambitious, very driven and arrogant.
then I suggest you to try some chinese donghuas with a female MC