Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
well worst is worst but tell me is your ability a passive one??
Yes

And the evidence to support Reds being invisible is that I didn't get a notif when I was allegedly shot again, meaning I got no names visiting me.

So most likely it is an invisible killer. Still though, Worst doesn't have town's best interest in mind.

That was the night I got my wisdom abilities and they all sound quite scummy like demon eye.
That's flavour. D.Gray-man has the Noah clan. There are 14 Noah who all possess special abilities (thus the 14 players there I assume). But those people are corrupted, basically. What you're describing is the ability the Noah Wisely has. The eye which can see through everything. This ability comes from the Noah of Pleasure, Tyki Mikk, who was a submission in the sign ups.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Atletico Madrid fan.
Ewww even worse. Smh. Madrid belongs to Real. Atletico plays so horribly and sucks the joy out of games for me. I used to like them back when Torres, Aguero and Forlan played for them, but now I can't.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
That's flavour. D.Gray-man has the Noah clan. There are 14 Noah who all possess special abilities (thus the 14 players there I assume). But those people are corrupted, basically. What you're describing is the ability the Noah Wisely has. The eye which can see through everything. This ability comes from the Noah of Pleasure, Tyki Mikk, who was a submission in the sign ups.
It was said 14 players were supposed to join but that many never did join.

It was said 14 players were supposed to join but that many never did join.
Wisely Kamelot[1](ใƒฏใ‚คใ‚บใƒชใƒผใƒป ใ‚ญใƒฃใƒกใƒญใƒƒใƒˆ,Waizuri kyamerotto) is the 5th disciple of the Noah Family, representing Noah's "Wisdom"(ๆ™บ , akira). He is the current incarnation of "Demon Eye" Wisely (้ญ”็œผใƒฏใ‚คใ‚บใƒชใƒผ, Magan Waizurฤซ). The original name of the current human host is unknown. Due to his actions, he is a major antagonist of the Artificial Exorcists Arc.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yes

And the evidence to support Reds being invisible is that I didn't get a notif when I was allegedly shot again, meaning I got no names visiting me.

So most likely it is an invisible killer. Still though, Worst doesn't have town's best interest in mind.
Check with Nova if someone visited you this phase Mango.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Sallu was Tykki

He's dead now so it don't matter if I claim he is

Status
Not open for further replies.