Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
So to point out something about the chat since I am pretty sure everyone got extra abilities from it.

Borto, Lindl, Ekko, Sallucion, Tris, Worst & Ripped one was all in the chat.

There was some others like Nick who was there at the start but I can't remember them all because they seemed to have been removed.

Lindl & ekko were also removed but I remember them being there at the start. Ekko was putting on some kind of act if I recall wondering if Lindl was coming and why wasn't he added or something.

You could tell it was kinda fake tbh.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
I have a passive where at the end of the phase I will know who had an attempted kill on them.
(This was the reason I knew Ryu Kishi and Worst were targetted before)

Last night, three people were supposed to die: Me, Mango and Kvothe.

Looking at the WU, here are the failed kills:

There's 4 of them but Nova only told me three names which is a bit problematic but I'll work with what I have. So rn i'm trying to poe who might be who...

but something that stood out was that you asked Mango this:

And Mango's reply was:

I didn't perform any actions on Mango so I know it wasn't me. But the way you asked that question makes me wonder did you perhaps try to kill mango and triggered his passive and that's why you're asking?

Wait a minute

If Kiwi's legit then either @Kvothe Kingkiller or @Kiwipom is the untrackable killer

:suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.