Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
He invited her to a chat. My ability was that the invited player can choose to stay or leave the chat after a phase. Naomi said her chat with Cal worked the same way...
Lanji had the same ability, no?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
If, and this is a humongously big IF, worst does not have a role right now then how on the fucking fuck does he appear on my doorstep?

He can't have been redirected if he didn't do anything, there is no logical reason his name would show on my door if he doesn't have a role.

I cannot and don't even want to humor the idea that someone could appear as a different player name when visiting - that shit seems imba as fuck

If, and this is a humongously big IF, worst does not have a role right now then how on the fucking fuck does he appear on my doorstep?

He can't have been redirected if he didn't do anything, there is no logical reason his name would show on my door if he doesn't have a role.

I cannot and don't even want to humor the idea that someone could appear as a different player name when visiting - that shit seems imba as fuck
he is bullshitting

Kvothe also supposedly did when she was visiting Muugen that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.