Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
He said he wanted to turn scum but he failed to do so

:suresure::suresure:

He'd fit right in there with the 2000000000000000000 timers with the magnitude he's flopping
If true I believe he'll get a stromger indie role.

Wincon?

No idea

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
We should lynch Worst here anyway.

I actually refuse to believe playernames are tampered with, that is just way too broken.

Worst is Bulshitting and Light/ Kvothe has been redirected, or I was bussed with someone

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
We should lynch Worst here anyway.

I actually refuse to believe playernames are tampered with, that is just way too broken.

Worst is Bulshitting and Light/ Kvothe has been redirected, or I was bussed with someone
It's alright i don't want to play as town anyway, just wanted to let everyone know i could have never targetted you

Well on the night Kvothe was on me, Odd was

And Light was a standalone that one day.

So either Odd redirected kvothe to me, or she was redirected to me.

I don't think a redirect would show up on my visitors
A bus driver targets you and somebody else, so is your visitor.
A redirect targets your visitors, so you wouldn't see them. So a redirect would be the only option here if you both say the truth...or somebody disguised themselves.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
A bus driver targets you and somebody else, so is your visitor.
A redirect targets your visitors, so you wouldn't see them. So a redirect would be the only option here if you both say the truth...or somebody disguised themselves.
I refuse to believe playernames are tampered with.

I aboslutely refuse to believe it.

If that's the case the integrity of this game is way in the shitter

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
If we're lynching Worst, it's because we suspect him to be Mafia. If this is about punishing him or refusal to accept facts then we should leave him to be killed and focus our lynch elsewhere. Another day of chasing Indies will kill us.

Status
Not open for further replies.