Reborn
Odd
Rej
Noctis
Kiwipom

Feb 14

Worst
Did you get today's list Mango?

The thing is I visited you on February 6 for me and February 7. I haven't visited you since. So I am surprised to see on February 9th my name lol. And twice.

@Kvothe Kingkiller

Did you get today's list Mango?

The thing is I visited you on February 6 for me and February 7. I haven't visited you since. So I am surprised to see on February 9th my name lol. And twice.

@Kvothe Kingkiller
I went through my list of actions and I didnt target mango night 1, nor night 2. Night 2 i watched nick, night 1 i tracked muugen but failed.

So not sure why my name would show up unless i got redirected but i got an action failed for my first night result. And it lines up with muugen's role unless mango on night 1 has something that blocks my tracking

although i dont remember mango bringing this up on day 2 about me supposedly visiting him though

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I went through my list of actions and I didnt target mango night 1, nor night 2. Night 2 i watched nick, night 1 i tracked muugen but failed.

So not sure why my name would show up unless i got redirected but i got an action failed for my first night result. And it lines up with muugen's role unless mango on night 1 has something that blocks my tracking

although i dont remember mango bringing this up on day 2 about me supposedly visiting him though
Yeah I think something's off here tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.