Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If we're lynching Worst, it's because we suspect him to be Mafia. If this is about punishing him or refusal to accept facts then we should leave him to be killed and focus our lynch elsewhere. Another day of chasing Indies will kill us.
He's not working for town no matter how you look at it, he says he didn't visit me but his name shows up.

Tampering of player names should not be allowed at any capacity, and if it is the case then I'll say thanks for the game and head out

The ONLY factor that makes him not mafia is that he did not show up for the second attempt at my murder.
But the fact of the matter is he's been secretive all game and has been hard to get to co-operate.

Now he's claiming he didn't visit nobody when I clearly have his name

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He's not working for town no matter how you look at it, he says he didn't visit me but his name shows up.

Tampering of player names should not be allowed at any capacity, and if it is the case then I'll say thanks for the game and head out

The ONLY factor that makes him not mafia is that he did not show up for the second attempt at my murder.
But the fact of the matter is he's been secretive all game and has been hard to get to co-operate.

Now he's claiming he didn't visit nobody when I clearly have his name
Yeah, so kill him and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.