Status
Not open for further replies.
thururuzao I'm guessing is scum the way how they entered the game subbing in for no one just like Typo in last weebs game and Typo couldn't be lynched or killed according to what Ekko said.
True, I wasn’t a player thus nothing touchs me it will be like shooting the air or smth.
only way was if the player that spawned me died I would just disappear

Does this really need explanation?
Let me ask you if someone is obviously Scum but you also strongly suspect someone else & they are gonna escape, u will kill the one that Town already agreed is Scum or other one?

Nana was already Scum in eyes of most players, so no need to do anything to her, she was gonna die anyway
But i suspected Xlaw strongly at first & feared that he might fool Town somehow, so i decided to use my ability on him
The post you quoted proves that i indeed strongly suspected Xlaw

Ofc my read was wrong, but it doesn't change the fact that i really suspected him
Hours after that, Xlaw started to be more convincing & genuine but i was asleep & forgot that i even sent that Action
Most were leaning to lynching both if I remember right.

Did you change your mind on hammering him after you said he wasn’t going to in that quote? Bc what you said there was that you were content with Nana and didn’t want to risk it.

Mentioning the hammer at all feels pretty town, just trying to figure out how you got from saying that to hammering Xlaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.