Status
Not open for further replies.
Nova really hoed me on this, saw my role at first and was like neat Im a survivor. But then came all the responsability of taking care of a baby bestie that turned out to be town.

Wish my bestie was indie or scum sometimes.

Less of a headache for this Ramen guy.

So you sent it before that conversation with Xlaw, told him you werenโ€™t going to do it, and then just forgot to cancel?

Securing the lynch makes some sense there, but why didnโ€™t you claim after Nanaโ€™s lynch to clear things up?

Iโ€™ve been thinking that hammer meant Nana was mafia and looking for Nana teammates for days when I ISOโ€™d people. Clearing up the hammer wouldnโ€™t have meant she wasnโ€™t but it would have given more credibility to her possibly being indie.
I said that my name is being used in WUs, i said that multiple times i think, hoping someone might solve that
That's why i couldn't claim, it would just confuse town, just like now

U can check some previous posts, Caligula was declared Scum even before he was shown killing Ultra
I'm pretty sure those who faked the WUs were laying the seeds for this confusion & lynch

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I might be graspimg a bit about this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.