Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that you chose me as your champion instead of sire ultra

I am very very envious of him, and I cry my hearts out every night and every day

But I think to myself if I am the one who should be your herald afterall, I am just a small lamb lost in the vast fabric of reality that nobody can truly fathom the scale of.
Yet, I am graced and blessed by the presence of someone so great and grandiose that has deigned to show me a path

A path of divine taste and noodles out of this world

It is of course none other than Teuchi-sama
LuLTra was never my champion, it was always you Mango. Always and forever.

Now go forth and expect great things from your future.

fucking plebians taking โ€œgeniuneโ€ over fucking mechanics
I know who is using Oden and I know for a fact the source of that super kill didnโ€™t come from a town. So he is tanked a freaking super-kill coming from non-town, he fucking lied about his lame passive
Itโ€™s me vs Salah now. Though I prefer we lynch lind and keep Salah as secondary lynch

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I know who is using Oden and I know for a fact the source of that super kill didnโ€™t come from a town. So he is tanked a freaking super-kill coming from non-town, he fucking lied about his lame passive
Itโ€™s me vs Salah now. Though I prefer we lynch lind and keep Salah as secondary lynch
You change your mind more than a woman does.

Oh yea now that Ultra is gone what's your plan ?
What do you mean bb.
Lind is alive?

No no, lynch me instead, i'm curious, maybe u know my Role better than me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.