Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
It's like we're surrounded by the unenlightened. A crash-course in Haruhiism will set them straight.
Damn right!

It is our fated mission as missionaries to enlighten the masses about the joys of having a waifu and appreciate kawaii thing.

I'll only be satisified once I get the truth

If it's not you, then it's Kiwi

:endthis:

Btw @Kiwipom can you ask novas if your "supposed to die" vision only works on people that is trackable?
Or it could be Worst that shot at you and theres something fuckery going on. We're lying Worst, hopefully see what he flips that could explain the fuckery.

I wish you just didnt tunnel on mechanics which might be fooled as we see in this game already. Did cinera visit you or no?

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Salsa didnโ€˜t kill Ultra. Can still be scum, though.
Worst is still a mosquito.
Lind is outed scum. Ekkoโ€˜s wish ability was confirmed fake.
The thing with Salsa.

You can expect that crazed out burst from a town, we have all seen it BUT not Salah, who I never seen as an emotional player or suicidal player.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
If Worst is Mosquito can't we just use a mosquito killer spray and be done with it? :optimistic:

Bloody mary's abilities work based on how many players invoked her name
I would appreciate if you guys help me find all the times her name was invoked & i will tell all the actions that bloody mary performed

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
light mind sharing ur thoughts on the salsa situation

im tired
I think he's lying and is scum hence my vote on him. I saw Fuji say he crushed him through his immunities and that he survived an SK after that, and I can't buy that he thought Zemmi would ally herself with the Red Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.