Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
You really want to increase the townie deaths, huh. The tunneling is annoying Mango, you dont want my artifacts or my role or anything i have to say so I get it.
call it tunneling all you want, I'm just stating facts.

of couse the only fault in this theory might be Kiwi lying, but at face value..

Anyway, ok so let's say I don't lynch you in council, what then?
You're gonna reveal everything to me?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
When?

Yep but like the explanation, why didnโ€™t get his role because he didnโ€™t have one? He died he had a role, then Tac used an ability on him so he either had the old role or new role. Or was he in limbo?
idk we will never know fr
No, iirc TAC's ability stripped him of his role and would give him a new one later. Both TAC and Drago were alive by that point.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Yep but like the explanation, why didnโ€™t get his role because he didnโ€™t have one? He died he had a role, then Tac used an ability on him so he either had the old role or new role. Or was he in limbo?
idk we will never know fr
Drago said in the thread that TAC did something to him and because of that he wasn't mason anymore.

I think he even asked if it could be undone.

call it tunneling all you want, I'm just stating facts.

of couse the only fault in this theory might be Kiwi lying, but at face value..

Anyway, ok so let's say I don't lynch you in council, what then?
You're gonna reveal everything to me?
Yes? I said I would if I need to. I cant say it in thread but i can say it in a discord layer or in a QT. Flower and Random asshole know what my role is but im willing to divulge my entire role (if nova lets me)

Im pretty sure Worst is the one who shot you and he has some way of escaping kiwi's thing. He talked about getting a past role from weebs so like the possibility is endless anyways

I dont like getting tunneled for something i cant explain. Like I have to think up reasons when I know I never visited you last night :few:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
occationally, he was the one with the "irritating" pr

I mean this isn't hard to check, you can go see on "who replied"
Br0 after his death. I know Nick posted in the game lmao. But after his death is what I assume @Kvothe Kingkiller is asking.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.