Status
Not open for further replies.
just to put into perspective btw

while im waiting for the master to return

if it shows up as tempered, im likely switching my vote to someone else

tinfoil - because theres always a possibility that lets say the message he received was scum baiting him to reveal it, while also trying to throw shade at zemmi by using one of her random posts as 'code', they know salsa would possibly flip town, which would then mean it looks bad on zemmi since he was telling the 'truth'

anyways, thinking

im tired

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lie to me

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!​

I can't believe how active everyone still is, it's incredibly wonderful seeing all this activity in the thread even though so many players have died already, keep it up!! teehee

Anyways, let's get to the spicy part of today's news, ya'll better grab yourself some popcorn right quick *giggles*

Well, it's been a hot minute since I've shared rumors! How about I drop a bit of information that might make you question the latest write ups in the thread!? I bet you've seen these mischievous 'Illuminati' acting all high and mighty, causing chaos and spreading fake news! pfft Latest rumors have it that it's just a bunch of imposters using their reputation to their own benefit, it is scandalous! *gasp*

And it's a smart way to hide ones identity, isn't it?​

Now, while we're busy scum-hunting, we can take some time to have fun and create a poem! Today's Word of the Day shall be Liar, impress me with your poetic skills and the best one will win a prize, Good Luck!

Liar liar
pants on fire
if you lie again liar
I'll put you on fire

As i said before, i'm not gonna reveal how i survive non-townie abilities
For townies, i already shared my first passive, but rest can't explain it
But you said you're immune to town abilities and that if you were to die to an ability then its from non town but now you're saying you can survive non town abilities too.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I was thinking could the maschenny kill be a passive like mangoโ€™s where someone that visits them dies
Mango's was an artifact. And as far as I understood the person would have to visit Mango twice in the same cycle with harmful actions.

Lie to me

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!​

I can't believe how active everyone still is, it's incredibly wonderful seeing all this activity in the thread even though so many players have died already, keep it up!! teehee

Anyways, let's get to the spicy part of today's news, ya'll better grab yourself some popcorn right quick *giggles*

Well, it's been a hot minute since I've shared rumors! How about I drop a bit of information that might make you question the latest write ups in the thread!? I bet you've seen these mischievous 'Illuminati' acting all high and mighty, causing chaos and spreading fake news! pfft Latest rumors have it that it's just a bunch of imposters using their reputation to their own benefit, it is scandalous! *gasp*

And it's a smart way to hide ones identity, isn't it?​

Now, while we're busy scum-hunting, we can take some time to have fun and create a poem! Today's Word of the Day shall be Liar, impress me with your poetic skills and the best one will win a prize, Good Luck!

Lying is fun

And I've just begun

What's that hun

Lying is fun​

Status
Not open for further replies.