Status
Not open for further replies.
But you said you're immune to town abilities and that if you were to die to an ability then its from non town but now you're saying you can survive non town abilities too.
Yes, i didn't reveal my immunity to scum
You want me to warn them not to waste their actions on me? lol

By wasting your actions on me, you simply allowed scum to learn more about my immunities & they will most probably try to come up with a way to kill me. My role is indeed very powerful but i'm sure there are always solutions in this game

But it still stands that i didn't lie, i simply hid information that would only benefit scum
I could have said "I'm immune to everyone or most players" & be done with it
But i indeed have a passive that says non-council townies can't harm me
Other immunities are from other passives

Caligula is an emperor, what did you expect? It's obvious he would be stacked with lot of immunities

Yes, i didn't reveal my immunity to scum
You want me to warn them not to waste their actions on me? lol

By wasting your actions on me, you simply allowed scum to learn more about my immunities & they will most probably try to come up with a way to kill me. My role is indeed very powerful but i'm sure there are always solutions in this game

But it still stands that i didn't lie, i simply hid information that would only benefit scum
I could have said "I'm immune to everyone or most players" & be done with it
But i indeed have a passive that says non-council townies can't harm me
Other immunities are from other passives

Caligula is an emperor, what did you expect? It's obvious he would be stacked with lot of immunities
I've been told to vote for you. Are you scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.