Cell used [Ki Sense] on [???]

Cell used [Demon Eye] on [???], and [Mind Investigation] on [???] and [???]

The Looney Tunes used [That's All Folks!] on [???] and [???]

Estelle used [Comet] on [???]

Estelle used [Barrage] on [???]

Estelle used [Hurricane] on [???] and [???]

Estelle used [Pummel] on [???]

Oden used [Togen Totsuka] to super-kill @Reborn [Blackmore]

Nova informed me 4 minutes after this WU about Cinera visiting. So it seems he's controlled.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lie to me

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!​

I can't believe how active everyone still is, it's incredibly wonderful seeing all this activity in the thread even though so many players have died already, keep it up!! teehee

Anyways, let's get to the spicy part of today's news, ya'll better grab yourself some popcorn right quick *giggles*

Well, it's been a hot minute since I've shared rumors! How about I drop a bit of information that might make you question the latest write ups in the thread!? I bet you've seen these mischievous 'Illuminati' acting all high and mighty, causing chaos and spreading fake news! pfft Latest rumors have it that it's just a bunch of imposters using their reputation to their own benefit, it is scandalous! *gasp*

And it's a smart way to hide ones identity, isn't it?​

Now, while we're busy scum-hunting, we can take some time to have fun and create a poem! Today's Word of the Day shall be Liar, impress me with your poetic skills and the best one will win a prize, Good Luck!

Liar liar
pants on fire
if you lie again liar
I'll put you on fire

Lie to me

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!​

I can't believe how active everyone still is, it's incredibly wonderful seeing all this activity in the thread even though so many players have died already, keep it up!! teehee

Anyways, let's get to the spicy part of today's news, ya'll better grab yourself some popcorn right quick *giggles*

Well, it's been a hot minute since I've shared rumors! How about I drop a bit of information that might make you question the latest write ups in the thread!? I bet you've seen these mischievous 'Illuminati' acting all high and mighty, causing chaos and spreading fake news! pfft Latest rumors have it that it's just a bunch of imposters using their reputation to their own benefit, it is scandalous! *gasp*

And it's a smart way to hide ones identity, isn't it?​

Now, while we're busy scum-hunting, we can take some time to have fun and create a poem! Today's Word of the Day shall be Liar, impress me with your poetic skills and the best one will win a prize, Good Luck!

Liar for a desire

Liar climbing higher

Trying to conspire

For All there is to Acquire

Status
Not open for further replies.