Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Dude I’m Sung Gin Woo. But I’ve been playing pro town all game. Which is why it’s been ticking me off that I’ve been getting suspected all game by people. I haven’t even resurrected any zombies (partially bc I can’t but also I didn’t want to tie anyone to a sinking ship).

Yeah I’m bad lol, but I’ve been trying to wait and see if I can change my wincon all game. I haven’t performed a single anti town action. Unless you count stealing a few shadows. I was literally planning to come out next phase.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Dude I’m Sung Gin Woo. But I’ve been playing pro town all game. Which is why it’s been ticking me off that I’ve been getting suspected all game by people. I haven’t even resurrected any zombies (partially bc I can’t but also I didn’t want to tie anyone to a sinking ship).

Yeah I’m bad lol, but I’ve been trying to wait and see if I can change my wincon all game. I haven’t performed a single anti town action. Unless you count stealing a few shadows. I was literally planning to come out next phase.
Indie?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Indie confession??

:okay:

Not again, first it was the Digimon game and now this.

I sensed it :(((

Hope this ITA wont send you to the shadow realm lol.

You can't be another indie :few:

Status
Not open for further replies.