Thanks to Redon from MangaHelpers Forums.

Chapter 1041: Rubber is the new oil

- On the cover, Katakuri releases Niji and Yonji.
- Yamato barks and pisses on Zoro's corpse.
- Momo gets tired and drops Onigashima on Wano's floor, which buries Big Mom alive.
- Luffy vs Kaido. Kaido pulls a new attack: hangover eight trigrams (hangover bagua).
- In an amazing double spread, Luffy uses gear 3 on his penis, it gets all big and red, and hits Kaido's ass with "gomu gomu no phallus Roc".
- Luffy then releases a sticky white substance on Kaido.

End of chapter

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Blame Oda post ts idiocy.
I fear that he will skip dragon and prefer Sabo for the sake of 'new gen surpassing old gen'

Would be one of the saddest things about One Piece but I expect Oda to.do it.
I finally lost it when Reverie happened. I was like nah nah no fucking way this man was hyped this fucking much, said he was going to make his move and ultimately it was fucking Morley and Sabo who went on to fight Admirals whereas Dragon was busy drinking tea with bunch of trannies or whatever they are.

Prior to Reverie I still had some hope left.

- Momo gets tired and drops Onigashima on Wano's floor, which buries Big Mom alive.
- Luffy vs Kaido. Kaido pulls a new attack: hangover eight trigrams (hangover bagua).
- In an amazing double spread, Luffy uses gear 3 on his penis, it gets all big and red, and hits Kaido's ass with "gomu gomu no phallus Roc".
- Luffy then releases a weird sticky white substance on Kaido.

End of chapter

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK
Someone call midnight and fishe :chopoff:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dragon literally does nothing for most of One Piece. At least Shanks actually stopped Kaido from entering Marineford
I will tell you what I've always been telling people. He will be strong to some extent but nowhere near the Top Top Tier level. His shit will be about the knowledge of the world/history that he possesses and most importantly some WG secrets.

I finally lost it when Reverie happened. I was like nah nah no fucking way this man was hyped this fucking much, said he was going to make his move and ultimately it was fucking Morley and Sabo who went on to fight Admirals whereas Dragon was busy drinking tea with bunch of trannies or whatever they are.

Prior to Reverie I still had some hope left.
Him running away from Blackbeard was a worse dehype moment for me lol.

none of the big shots respect Blackbeard yet here we have “the most wanted man” running away from him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Him running away from Blackbeard was a worse dehype moment for me lol.

none of the big shots respect Blackbeard yet here we have “the most wanted man” running away from him.
Yeah. Jesus that too....

What was worse is that it was fucking Burgess alone. Couldn't Dragon just like come out solo him within seconds and then decide something?

Lmao.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

- Luffy then releases a sticky white substance on Kaido.

End of chapter

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK
You write the same thing every week.
Create something new at least.

I will tell you what I've always been telling people. He will be strong to some extent but nowhere near the Top Top Tier level. His shit will be about the knowledge of the world/history that he possesses and most importantly some WG secrets.
Nah I can see him being hyped as a “former admiral” or whatever only to be fed to Akainu or Im.

Dragon at this point is a jobber with lore behind him in my eyes

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Proper explanation of some of his decisions, why he waited this long, what are his intentions, why is he never talked about in terms of power ( I know I know not everything is power scaling but nibba has Most Wanted Man title ).

But overall even if Oda hit home with it ( which is most likely impossible ) I won't regain hype for him. I read this for long enough to build my interest towards specific people and later lost it due to lack of content or their moves being bad/irrelevant.
That's understandable, hopefully, when it reaches more towards the end game there are proper answers to your questions.

I think a big part of my understanding comes from a comparison to Shanks. Even though he's mostly absent on-screen most of the time his very brief scenes in the manga are always impactful and memorable. From chumming it up to the World's Strongest Swordsman, to clashing with White Beard, stopping the Paramount War with his presence, and even now as he gets an audience with the Gorosei to talk about someone. He constantly feels like he's building up towards something.

But with Dragon, he had a big moment where he saved Luffy from Smoker and I'm pretty sure that's it (correct me if I'm wrong). Thinking about it, a lot of his moments are of just him not really doing anything. With the two of the most recent moments being how he had to abandon his base because of Blackbeard and looked shocked while reading the newspaper. While Dragon is still interesting, I feel a lot of that comes from his title and that he's Luffy's father.

I never really thought about it that way before...
:zorothink:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah I can see him being hyped as a “former admiral” or whatever only to be fed to Akainu or Im.

Dragon at this point is a jobber with lore behind him in my eyes
I thought about this too but it creates plot holes again.

Literally everyone at Marineford hears "Luffy the son of Dragon" and no one fuckin reacts: "He's the son of the former Admiral?".

Oda literally fucked up Dragon beyond repair.

It's a fact that candies can't say anything about judge's son without mentioning Zoro, they're so desperate to have Lanji attached to anything that Zoro does... :josad:

WG Zoro gang is so funny man, look at these dudes trying to desperatly unlink anything related to Zoro and Sanji for whatever reason, when Oda himself does the very opposite through and through
:kobeha:

"These Sanjitards want to put Zoro and Sanji together for some "unknown" reason wtf lmao :suresure:"

The Sanjitards:

And thats solely because i posted some random ass spoilers i found on facebook that says Sanji is going to find Zoro and a few other stuff
:saden:

These dudes have no chill, no wonder guys like @Swallalala take advantage of that with his baits, and it works amazingly well

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
WG Zoro gang is so funny man, look at these dudes trying to desperatly unlink anything related to Zoro and Sanji for whatever reason, when Oda himself does the very opposite through and through

"These Sanjitards want to put Zoro and Sanji together for some "unknown" reason wtf lmao :suresure:"

The Sanjitards:

And thats solely because i posted some random ass spoilers i found on facebook that says Sanji is going to find Zoro and a few other stuff

These dudes have no chill, no wonder guys like @Swallalala take advantage of that with his baits, and it works amazingly well
But you literally link Sanji to Zoro every time because you lot wish Sanji was as relevant and strong as him because of some irrelevant Robin comment.

:milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Roo
Oda had 1000+ chapters to at least give us some fucking clues what's the deal with Dragon.

Even with Shanks we still at least have some idea.

Youngest Yonko = most likely beat someone for the seat.

Related to Roger pirates.

Kickstarted the manga and Luffy's career by stealing Gomu and later losing it randomly to Luffy who ate it.

Stopped the war.

Stopped Kaido.

Meanwhile Dragon:
Luffy's dad. Most wanted man. Cya.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

The Sanjitards:

This would probably make sense if sanji had anything to do with the grim reaper but he doesnt but trying to put sanji wherehe doesnt belong is what you guys do like you do with the Nika thing all the time.