Anime & Manga General OP Shipping Thread

Lmao no wonder green is the colour of jealousy....aye Shrek.
I accept your concession. :p

If Nami cared so much....why doesnt she call the Marines and press charges:milaugh:

You've got to realise that this is fiction, and characters are exaggerated. And sadly for you, people dont ship them because Sanji pervs at her. They ship them because their is an actual romatic connection. More than Luffy.

Oh here is the latest CS....I warn you, cover your eyes :funky:
Talking about eyes you really need to get yours checked. Elementary schoolers have better visual awareness.

Imagine being the guy that posts that nobody gives a fuck about it, having also been the guy that took enough issue with me mentioning it that you quoted me. Also imagine being the guy that says nobody cares, despite both major female characters obviously caring, to the extent that one of them beats the shit out of Sanji for it every time he acts like that.
Lmao you hurt hurt.:milaugh:

Nah. Can’t take credit for Oda’s work.
If you care so much about his work...why do you make false assumptions on it. Are you dumb ? Just a question.

Regardless of how strong Sanji may be, she still beats the fuck out of him. Don’t see how that’s related. And no matter how much she calls for help, Luffy still believes in her. Always has, always will.

*says she didn’t run from him, posts panel of her running from him*

Tucking your tail between your legs and running off after you and your buddy tried to troll me would be an excellent decision. You should have done that before you suggested that sexual harassment/assault wasn’t terrible because it was fiction. Would have saved a lot of time and embarrassment.
Regardless of how Luffy is....she beats the fuck outta him more than Sanji. So I dont see your point.

If we take this "beating" point as literal as you are taking it...other than the gag it is. Nami views Luffy's dumb and life threatening decisions as bad as Sanji's pervertness lmao.

Running=/= evading. Im sorry but did you see Nami facing the oposite direction and literally running.

Babes I was just cancelling your dumb ( as usual) accusations. You seriously have a low reading comprehension which you need to check out. I reccomend manga therapy or if that doesnt help...maybe youtube ship AMVs ?

Lmao you hurt hurt.
Lmao you quoted me.
If you care so much about his work...why do you make false assumptions on it. Are you dumb ? Just a question.
Make false assumptions on things that actually happened?
Regardless of how Luffy is....she beats the fuck outta him more than Sanji. So I dont see your point.

If we take this "beating" point as literal as you are taking it...other than the gag it is. Nami views Luffy's dumb and life threatening decisions as bad as Sanji's pervertness lmao.

Running=/= evading. Im sorry but did you see Nami facing the oposite direction and literally running.
LMAO when you’re so lost that you equate Luffy’s adventurism to Sanji sexually harassing/assaulting women :ROFLMAO: Do yourself a favor and quit while you’re way behind.

She literally ran from his attempt to be gross with her. Nice try though.
Babes I was just cancelling your dumb ( as usual) accusations. You seriously have a low reading comprehension which you need to check out. I reccomend manga therapy or if that doesnt help...maybe youtube ship AMVs ?
By making a stupid ass remark saying that sexual harassment/assault isn’t bad because “it’s fiction?” Not the best flex. Is that what cancelling is now?

Lmao the things you’ve said in the last hour and you’re going to talk about other people’s “reading comprehension”, I can’t :ROFLMAO:

Lmao you quoted me.
But your the one whos salty and hurt lol.

Make false assumptions on things that actually happened?
Are we talking about your dreams or....

LMAO when you’re so lost that you equate Luffy’s adventurism to Sanji sexually harassing/assaulting women :ROFLMAO: Do yourself a favor and quit while you’re way behind.

She literally ran from his attempt to be gross with her. Nice try though.
Yet both equal to Nami beating them up. Why would they get equal punishments if one is worse than the other.

She was literally crying when Luffy saw the Log pose

By making a stupid ass remark saying that sexual harassment/assault isn’t bad because “it’s fiction?” Not the best flex. Is that what cancelling is now?

Lmao the things you’ve said in the last hour and you’re going to talk about other people’s “reading comprehension”, I can’t :ROFLMAO:
Did I say I was cancelling that ?

Here is a reference
The subject was clearly about your misconception on Nami "running" away from Sanji. Even though she was actually just evading his hug...

And again to one of your previous points which interlinks...

Lmao she literally ran away from him being disgusting
How was it him being disgusting ? She literally hugged him first and initiated the physical interaction. She hugged him without his consent. Now would you call her disgusting. Go back to your fairy tale biased fanfic.:suresure:

Because they are close to each other.
Okay

smiling at each other
No. Take 2 seconds to look at that spread as whole and you'll see Nami is in front (fist being in front of his pants should be evident enough) and looking elsewhere. The spread is divided in two groups, the Wano group on left and WCI group on the right. Characters are placed symmetrically based on their height. The tallest of each group the most behind and shortest the most in front. Only way it would happen is if she got another face on the back of her head...

No. Take 2 seconds to look at that spread as whole and you'll see Nami is in front (fist being in front of his pants should be evident enough) and looking elsewhere. The spread is divided in two groups, the Wano group on left and WCI group on the right. Characters are placed symmetrically based on their height. The tallest of each group the most behind and shortest the most in front. Only way it would happen is if she got another face on the back of her head...
Nope Sanji's right leg is in front of her. Also take into account his leg isnt streched forward...and he taking a normal step. Meaning she is placed between his right leg and right shoulder. She should still be able to see him.

But your the one whos salty and hurt lol.
I’m not at all, I’m just laughing at all the stupid shit you say. You keep quoting me though lmao
Are we talking about your dreams or....
Imagine talking about reading comprehension and acting like one of the biggest moments in WCI didn’t exist, but like I said, not surprised given the fandom.
Yet both equal to Nami beating them up. Why would they get equal punishments if one is worse than the other.

She was literally crying when Luffy saw the Log pose
When you can’t differentiate between sexual harassment/assault and Luffy being adventurous lmao
The subject was clearly about your misconception on Nami "running" away from Sanji. Even though she was actually just evading his hug...

And again to one of your previous points which interlinks..
Because she was. It’s the same thing.
How was it him being disgusting ? She literally hugged him first and initiated the physical interaction. She hugged him without his consent. Now would you call her disgusting. Go back to your fairy tale biased fanfic.
His face wasn’t a clue enough for you? Gtfo lmao. Now you’re trying to compare Nami to Sanji’s actions :LOL:

Nope Sanji's right leg is in front of her. Also take into account his leg isnt streched forward...and he taking a normal step. Meaning she is placed between his right leg and right shoulder. She should still be able to see him.
His foot. Same thing with Franky's foot compared to Robin's yet I don't think you will deny he's clearly behind her.

Last edited:
I’m not at all, I’m just laughing at all the stupid shit you say. You keep quoting me though lmao
Why are you using quoting as a point when you're quoting me back. That point may have been viable if you had just ignored but....here you are.

Imagine talking about reading comprehension and acting like one of the biggest moments in WCI didn’t exist, but like I said, not surprised given the fandom.
Why tf are you scared to say what you wanna say. Say it with your chest because I have no fucking clue what you're on about.

When you can’t differentiate between sexual harassment/assault and Luffy being adventurous lmao
This post sums you up as a poster. You are biased ! Both Sanji's perverteness and Luffy's recklessness are gags. However you justify Luffy as being adventurous and Sanji as being a sexual predator. Lmao you're so transparent its hilarious.

Because she was. It’s the same thing.
Not the same thing. Unless you think taking a couple of steps back equates to running. Hmm...have you never excercised ever ?

His face wasn’t a clue enough for you? Gtfo lmao. Now you’re trying to compare Nami to Sanji’s actions :LOL:
Are you discriminating against Sanji's face ?

His foot. Same thing with Franky's foot compared to Robin's yet I don't think you will deny he's clearly behind her.
Thats because shes literally in front of his giant arm which is the same size as her body. Defintely not the same for SaNa which are side by side.

Why are you using quoting as a point when you're quoting me back. That point may have been viable if you had just ignored but....here you are.
Because I’m not the one that got called like a good dog to this thread and tried to troll another person, then incessantly complain about how the other person must be hurt despite the fact that the other person wasn’t the one that started anything.
Why tf are you scared to say what you wanna say. Say it with your chest because I have no fucking clue what you're on about.
I’m not. I literally said it was one of the biggest points in the arc. I told you exactly what happened. You just play dumb because it’s how you have to consume your ship.
This post sums you up as a poster. You are biased ! Both Sanji's perverteness and Luffy's recklessness are gags. However you justify Luffy as being adventurous and Sanji as being a sexual predator. Lmao you're so transparent its hilarious.
It does sum me up as a poster: I’m not stupid enough to pretend or suggest that Luffy being adventurous is even remotely close to being in the same realm of behavior as Sanji harassing/assaulting women.
Not the same thing. Unless you think taking a couple of steps back equates to running. Hmm...have you never excercised ever ?
He made to grab her, she ran. Stay salty.

Last edited:
Because I’m not the one that got called like a good dog to this thread and tried to troll another person, then incessantly complain about how the other person must be hurt despite the fact that the other person wasn’t the one that started anything.
Lmao I only saw Ha001's post after I quoted you. You were acting dumb so I had to quote you. And saying Sanji is a sexual predator is not trolling ? And I only said you were hurt after writing a paragraph saying "imagine how".:suresure:

I’m not. I literally said it was one of the biggest points in the arc. I told you exactly what happened. You just play dumb because it’s how you have to consume your ship.
You didnt. You lied and said something about Nami choosing between both of them. Are you high ?

It does sum me up as a poster: I’m not stupid enough to pretend or suggest that Luffy being adventurous is even remotely close to being in the same realm of behavior as Sanji harassing/insulting women.
Because you have Luffy's dick in your mouth which prompts you too write off his dangerous recklessness as adventurous.

Ok now Sanji insults women ? What kind of boss lvl simp are you.

He made to grab her, she ran. Stay salty.
Did she not grab him first tho ?

Lmao I only saw Ha001's post after I quoted you. You were acting dumb so I had to quote you. And saying Sanji is a sexual predator is not trolling ? And I only said you were hurt after writing a paragraph saying "imagine how".
Lmao you came immediately after you got tagged, stop. Never called him a sexual predator, just pointed out his gross behavior, which isn’t trolling. You were obviously hurt enough to keep quoting me because your favorite character was getting the truth told about him.
You didnt. You lied and said something about Nami choosing between both of them. Are you high ?
I did, and I didn’t lie. Nami chose, and it was the biggest moment in the arc to that point. You know exactly what I’m talking about.
Because you have Luffy's dick in your mouth which prompts you too write off his dangerous recklessness as adventurous.

Ok now Sanji insults women ? What kind of boss lvl simp are you.
It is him being adventurous, and it’s not at all the same thing as what Sanji does. The fact that you tried to portray them in the same light is embarrassing for you.
Did she not grab him first tho ?
Fixed, autocorrect changed it to insult. Same thing really, because his behavior is an insult to her and women.

Thats because shes literally in front of his giant arm which is the same size as her body. Defintely not the same for SaNa which are side by side.
The colorspread has a clear layout. And her left fist is clearly in front of Sanji leg (and by extension herself since her arm is glued to her). His foot might live the illusion but if we look on foot Franky would look like he stand side by side with Robin.
If you still see it another way then I agree to disagree and stop here.

Last edited: