Anime & Manga General OP Shipping Thread

In terms of cringe, grossness, etc., absolutely. Hard to beat a ship based off of sexual harassment, sexual assault, and general disrespect of women and the woman in question, in that regard. May be your thing, not mine.
If Nami cared so much....why doesnt she call the Marines and press charges:milaugh:

You've got to realise that this is fiction, and characters are exaggerated. And sadly for you, people dont ship them because Sanji pervs at her. They ship them because their is an actual romatic connection. More than Luffy.

Oh here is the latest CS....I warn you, cover your eyes :funky:

Lmao how pathetic.
If Nami cared so much....why doesnt she call the Marines and press charges:milaugh:

You've got to realise that this is fiction, and characters are exaggerated. And sadly for you, people dont ship them because Sanji pervs at her. They ship them because their is an actual romatic connection. More than Luffy.

Oh here is the latest CS....I warn you, cover your eyes :funky:

“ItS JuST FiCtIOn, WhY CaNT SanJI GrOPe heR anD SpY on HeR WheNever He wantS? ItS JuSt ThEIr RoMAnTiC CoNNecTIOn!!!

“AlSO theYRe SmiLInG At eACh otHer, CANON! (She’s definitely not fixing Luffy’s hat in the background though).”

There’s two types of people in this world.

LuNa shippers, and everyone else who wants to live a fantasy world.
^ he definitely gets it.
My mom sewn a ripped button in my shirt once. Does that mean she secretly wants to fuck me?
Lmao not at all. But then again, your shirt button isn’t your most treasured possession and the physical symbol of your dream. No need to be so combative, just pointing out that even when they think it’s about them, Nami’s all about another man.

This will never happen and its eating your insides:milaugh:

SaNJi disResPeCts HEr
SaNJi SeXUAllY HaRRAseS HeR
SaNJI sExuaLLY ASSualts hER

Then why doesnt she ever run away from him ? Why does she openly cry and deeply care for him. Why does she hug him and is jovial when he rescues her. Stop living in a fantasy and wake up. Luffy cant get his dick hard to women and will never love Nami.