Anime & Manga General OP Shipping Thread

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This will never happen and its eating your insides:milaugh:

SaNJi disResPeCts HEr
SaNJi SeXUAllY HaRRAseS HeR
SaNJI sExuaLLY ASSualts hER

Then why doesnt she ever run away from him ? Why does she openly cry and deeply care for him. Why does she hug him and is jovial when he rescues her. Stop living in a fantasy and wake up. Luffy cant get his dick hard to women and will never love Nami.
This one thing destroys luna.

When has Sanji groped her ?
When he was swapped into her body, and also threatened to take pictures of her body for his keeping.
Only time you ever get a hug, and she talking about another dude

I’ll refer you back to an earlier post:

but when the ship is bullshit, guess you have to speak the language yourself.
Which by nature includes leaving out context to try and support a ship with less substantive weight than any of the clouds she produced. What would really clear things up is if she was put in a situation and she had to choose between the two of them, and she did, emphatically as well. If only that happened the next arc.

When you realize that you’re insignificant next to the man she loves:

disResPeCts HEr

Then why doesnt she ever run away from him ? Why does she openly cry and deeply care for him. Why does she hug him and is jovial when he rescues her. Stop living in a fantasy and wake up. Luffy cant get his dick hard to women and will never love Nami.
Man, it’s almost like she’s never beaten the fuck out of him or yelled at him or run away from him when he’s being a disgusting pervert, if only those things would have happened in the story, shucks.

It’s okay though, I’d be jelly too if the author of the story had written a movie about the two of them and had my favorite character call a message from one to another a “love letter”.
Absalom x Nami is beautiful too
Careful, certain fans may take this as a threat, because apparently to some sexual harassment and sexual assault mean they have a romantic connection. We’ve already seen that argument once today

Pudding is cute. But she should just join the Sanji fans at this point along with Duval. And get Married and call their children SanIchi, SanNi, SanSan, SanYon.

Sanji doesnt go after girls that are after him. He likes girls that dont like him or secretly like him. No bait tings here....No sir.

When he was swapped into her body, and also threatened to take pictures of her body for his keeping.
That was his body at that point.

Did Luffy grope Nami here. Look at poor Nami crying.

Which by nature includes leaving out context to try and support a ship with less substantive weight than any of the clouds she produced. What would really clear things up is if she was put in a situation and she had to choose between the two of them, and she did, emphatically as well. If only that happened the next arc.
When did she ever choose lmao ?

When you realize that you’re insignificant next to the man she loves:

Is that the only picture you have lmao.

Man, it’s almost like she’s never beaten the fuck out of him or yelled at him or run away from him when he’s being a disgusting pervert, if only those things would have happened in the story, shucks.

It’s okay though, I’d be jelly too if the author of the story had written a movie about the two of them and had my favorite character call a message from one to another a “love letter”.
Then fine why is she still travelling with the person who assualts her ? No female in history would carry on travelling with a person who pervs and at them and is only indecent. And when has she ever ran away from Sanji lmao. The lies. And doesnt she also yell and hit Luffy for continuously putting her life in danger. Hmm....I guess hes even worse because her life is contantly in harms way. If only she had a knight who has always protected her and always though of her safety first.....hmmm....

That was his body at that point.

Did Luffy grope Nami here. Look at poor Nami crying.

It actually wasn’t. It was her body, always. Never his. Nice try for an excuse, though you didn’t stick the landing, as it was quite disturbing.

I’ll refer you to these quotes:
but when the ship is bullshit, guess you have to speak the language yourself.
Which by nature includes leaving out context to try and support a ship with less substantive weight than any of the clouds she produced.
Imagine how gross you have to be to compare that to someone grabbing her breasts without her permission.
When did she ever choose lmao ?
Understandable. You and your fanbase like to pretend things happen when they don’t, things don’t happen when they do, so long as it benefits you, so it’s not a surprise that you wouldn’t remember one of the most important moments in an arc period.
Is that the only picture you have lmao.
Nope. The only one I need, though.
Then fine why is she still travelling with the person who assualts her ? No female in history would carry on travelling with a person who pervs and at them and is only indecent. And when has she ever ran away from Sanji lmao. The lies. And doesnt she also yell and hit Luffy for continuously putting her life in danger. Hmm....I guess hes even worse because her life is contantly in harms way. If only she had a knight who has always protected her and always though of her safety first.....hmmm....
Because Luffy is infinitely more important than him, for starters.

When has she ever ran away? Like that scene when he showed up on the ship on WCI and she, Chopper, and Brook ran to him, only for her to soru away when he was trying to be a gross perv? That’s a lie? She does have a knight. Or King, given his dream. That would coincidentally also be her captain.

It actually wasn’t. It was her body, always. Never his. Nice try for an excuse, though you didn’t stick the landing, as it was quite disturbing.

I’ll refer you to these quotes:
Im not reading your references, are you writing an assignment ?.

Imagine how gross you have to be to compare that to someone grabbing her breasts without her permission.
Imagine how you have nothing else to reply with other than the "Imagine how" card. Your lack of argument to the ratio of accusation is gross.

Understandable. You and your fanbase like to pretend things happen when they don’t, things don’t happen when they do, so long as it benefits you, so it’s not a surprise that you wouldn’t remember one of the most important moments in an arc period.
Babes are you confused ? Or did you forget where you read your fanfic ?

Because Luffy is infinitely more important than him, for starters.

When has she ever ran away? Like that scene when he showed up on the ship on WCI and she, Chopper, and Brook ran to him, only for her to soru away when he was trying to be a gross perv? That’s a lie? She does have a knight. Or King, given his dream. That would coincidentally also be her captain.
So Nami shouldnt tell Luffy how much of pest Sanji is and kick him off the ship? Because Luffy "loves" her...then he would do so. The fact that Sanji is still a SH, means either Nami wants him to stay or Luffy doesnt give a fuck about her. Either way, you lose boo

Run away /=/ dodge. Is this why you are a shipper and not power lvl junkie. You cant even decipher the difference between the movement speed of running away and the reaction speed of a dodging.

Lmao....King of Condoms. Sanji gon use Luffy for his big third leg.

Imagine how you have nothing else to reply with other than the "Imagine how" card. Your lack of argument to the ratio of accusation is gross.
Imagine being the person whose principle argument was “seXuAl HarrAsMent/AssAUlT NoT baD beCaUSE fiCtioN,” and calling someone else gross.
Babes are you confused ? Or did you forget where you read your fanfic ?
The story is a fanfic?
So Nami shouldnt tell Luffy how much of pest Sanji is and kick him off the ship. Because Luffy "loves" her...then he would do so. The fact that Sanji is still a SH, means either Nami wants him to stay or Luffy doesnt give a fuck about her. Either way, you lose boo

Run away /=/ dodge. Is this why you are a shipper and not power lvl junkie. You cant even decipher the difference between the movement speed of running away and the reaction speed of a dodging.

Lmao....King of Condoms. Sanji gon use Luffy for his big third leg.
Unlike Sanji, Luffy believes in Nami’s ability to handle herself, and she does when she beats the fuck out of Sanji for being gross.

Lmao she literally ran away from him being disgusting and now you want to split hairs because you were wrong.

And then you wake up.

Still more development than Sanji///Nami.

Imagine being the person whose principle argument was “seXuAl HarrAsMent/AssAUlT NoT baD beCaUSE fiCtioN,” and calling someone else gross.
Imagine crying over something no one gives a fuck about....even the characters.

The story is a fanfic?
I dont know. It seems like something you would write.

Unlike Sanji, Luffy believes in Nami’s ability to handle herself, and she does when she beats the fuck out of Sanji for being gross.

Lmao she literally ran away from him being disgusting and now you want to split hairs because you were wrong.

And then you wake up.
Yes the same Nami who screams for help all the time. Can apparently defeat someone who Luffy considers worth 1000 men. Either we can just forget the whole thing, and take it as the gag that it is. Or again....Luffy is dumb af and doesnt give a flying fuck about Nami's safety.

ShE LItERallY RaN AWaY fRoM HiM:pepeanger:

shE LiteRaLlY....:choppawhat:

Sh....:emohiyo:

This will never happen and its eating your insides:milaugh:

SaNJi disResPeCts HEr

Wow, Sanji caught Nami from falling, no ship can't compare to this insane level of relationship.

Imagine crying over something no one gives a fuck about....even the characters.
Imagine being the guy that posts that nobody gives a fuck about it, having also been the guy that took enough issue with me mentioning it that you quoted me. Also imagine being the guy that says nobody cares, despite both major female characters obviously caring, to the extent that one of them beats the shit out of Sanji for it every time he acts like that.
I dont know. It seems like something you would write.
Nah. Can’t take credit for Oda’s work.
Yes the same Nami who screams for help all the time. Can apparently defeat someone who Luffy considers worth 1000 men. Either we can just forget the whole thing, and take it as the gag that it is. Or again....Luffy is dumb af and doesnt give a flying fuck about Nami's safety.

ShE LItERallY RaN AWaY fRoM HiM:pepeanger:

shE LiteRaLlY....:choppawhat:
Regardless of how strong Sanji may be, she still beats the fuck out of him. Don’t see how that’s related. And no matter how much she calls for help, Luffy still believes in her. Always has, always will.

*says she didn’t run from him, posts panel of her running from him*
Tucking your tail between your legs and running off after you and your buddy tried to troll me would be an excellent decision. You should have done that before you suggested that sexual harassment/assault wasn’t terrible because it was fiction. Would have saved a lot of time and embarrassment.