Status
Not open for further replies.
We weren't in battle shape since WW1 and we will never be because we don't have natural goods we can use to fund our military power later on.

I just wish our politics stop acting like Ukraine matters to us because I tell you right now. If you see any "Poland roots for Ukraine" topics and shit.

It's propaganda.

No one fucking cares here and we are next.
Ukraine should just stay netrual like Swiss and get there political shit together

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Germany

Kinda this,, Germany military is pretty shit these days, awful and wouldn´t survive any big war.
Yes we have new weapon system and these things, the problem are the soldiers...
Your technology is mostly from Americans and if you dig deep enough you will find cases where russian military bases literally turned off american technology mid air:milaugh:

It’s not because I think so, Russia is known to be a dying country for the longest. Scholars have literally written about this for a while now. And I mocked the gas pipeline for that same reason, they won’t jeopardize their already frail economy.

it doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to read up how Russia is on the verge of collapsing. A (most likely) losing war will just speed it up
Stop reading propaganda books
From haters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ukraine should just stay netrual like Swiss and get there political shit together
They betrayed free countries back in the day and bowed their fucking heads to USSR. No one should feel bad for those motherfuckers.

Now that Russia dumped them they are begging for attention and compassion after they went on a campaign with them murdering countless people?

Lmao.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The other countries will do shit even if Russia attacks Ukraine.
Dude Biden told his people to come back from embassy in Ukraine on the phone and later proceeded to go to TV saying their thoughts are with Ukraine.

People need to stop watching tv and listen to radio and grow some brain cells.

Ukraine is alone.

Dude Biden told his people to come back from embassy in Ukraine on the phone and later proceeded to go to TV saying their thoughts are with Ukraine.

People need to stop watching tv and listen to radio and grow some brain cells.

Ukraine is alone.
Yes you’re right mate. There will be some sanctions but that’s it. Russia doesn’t give a fuck

nah the USA will not help anymore due negative view of neo-conservative. Even some neo conservative are tired people hate USA since 2000s. Used to be support USA military on world but quit on 2013 due anti American hate on the world.

Let the aliens invade European and USA won’t save them. Europeans are asking for aliens to invade it rather than USA helping Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.