Status
Not open for further replies.
If the US actually wanted to turn the Middle East into a glass wasteland and not hunt terrorists or topple disadvantageous regime there’s literally nothing Middle Eastern countries could do.

Fortunately that’ll never happen due to every country’s economy being reliant on each other’s.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's not human armys on the ground but it's humans controlling and creating the tech

we're decades behind a full scale Terminator war ehehe
Still humans yes or no?

Technology is a tool. Without humans behind the wheel nothing will act on its own.

Even with some auto anti aircraft technology. Someone needs to setup this so it can work.

Technology is as important as human power. Human power is important but without technology it wouldnt mean anything at our time.
Technology is a little more important. I would take technology with less human power to Human power with less technology any time of the day. Both of them really important of course.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Technology is as important as human power. Human power is important but without technology it wouldnt mean anything at our time.
Technology is a little more important. I would take technology with less human power to Human power with less technology any time of the day. Both of them really important of course.
Human is behind everything.

Both you and I have solid arguments for or against the human or tech debate. But at the beginning, it starts with humans.

Human makes tech, they turn it on, set up shit.

Human is the most valuable piece of chess in the war.

If the US actually wanted to turn the Middle East into a glass wasteland and not hunt terrorists or topple disadvantageous regime there’s literally nothing Middle Eastern countries could do.

Fortunately that’ll never happen due to every country’s economy being reliant on each other’s.
Not that I disagree, but the whole countries are economically dependant on each other so a big war cannot happen stuff was also thrown around pre ww1, mankind is unpredictable

We can agree to disagree.

Good tech disables military tech. Humans need to be killed. Human armies will always matter more than shit like military tech.
Post automatically merged:

Irrelevant.

If there is a tech that allows one to disable military tech they will access it no matter how expensive it is. A lot of countries work on their own tech and etc.

Fact stands. You can disable such shit. Humans need to be killed to be stopped from marching.
I think if I had to decide between a fighter jet bearing down on me or a single armed dude, I would take the armed dude. Again, much easier and less expensive to “disable” that one.

As someone who actually works in computer software/hardware, it might scare you if you knew how easy it is to make something unhackable.

Human is behind everything.

Both you and I have solid arguments for or against the human or tech debate. But at the beginning, it starts with humans.

Human makes tech, they turn it on, set up shit.

Human is the most valuable piece of chess in the war.
The big debate now and has been for a while regarding AI, is will it develop a mind of it's own/ be able to develop a mind of it's own... where it cannot be controlled? Which we are decades away from finding out that answer because we simply do not have the tech now to find out

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think if I had to decide between a fighter jet bearing down on me or a single armed dude, I would take the armed dude. Again, much easier and less expensive to “disable” that one.

As someone who actually works in computer software/hardware, it might scare you if you knew how easy it is to make something unhackable.
Ofc you are right if you put it this way.

Tho jet is either piloted by someone and at the beginning, it was built by human engineers.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Status
Not open for further replies.