What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

What a BS
First Pudding can shot Reiju now she punch Niji and Yunji? All that whil Queen broke his sword when he hit Sanji...
LOda and his BS again
It might get excused by her being Big Mom's daughter and whoever her father is but it's still BS. Oda loves to break his rules for gag moments like Nami hurting Luffy with her punches and such. It might be a case of that here too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Better question is : Why oden would tear pages that tell about laugh tale from his journal ?
Maybe he tore it out to keep it from Kaido and even Orochi maybe? And anybody else potentially including the WG? Maybe he thought to do it when he knew he was going to die for certain, before his execution? It's very odd though indeed...

G

Gorosei Informer

It's weird that Oda hasn't given him a storyline in Wano. I do believe he put him here for a reason though, and that he's not done for the arc.
Oda really needs to play on him being a Sword member more too. Him and Law could end up teaming up or something? I hope Sword is gonna do something big soon and gets involved and we actually see Sword properly, who they all are and such.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I know you will said this lmao

He's done with the double damage and if he's not, he fight CP0 to Protect his Captain like in Thriller Bark. Win Win situation
No patrice
When it comes to killing kaido
You said zoro is out finished won't do anything for the arc
Now you coming out with this bullshit about zoro fighting cp0 lmfao so really you don't think zoro is done
Cause you know what's coming

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda himself said he don't want Luffy kill his ennemies cause make them shame is worse than killing him. He cause Luffy will be in their heads forever SBS Volume 4 - Chapter 30
That's the one, thank you! I wasn't certain if I was remembering Oda saying this or something but you just showed and thus proved he did say it ofc!

This is very interesting, thank you!

:cheers::lumazed::finally::bignews:

Status
Not open for further replies.