What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda really needs to play on him being a Sword member more too. Him and Law could end up teaming up or something? I hope Sword is gonna do something big soon and gets involved and we actually see Sword properly, who they all are and such.
Yeah, I still hope there are some undercover sword agents in the government ships in Wano, so I still have hope for sword making an appearance in this conflict.
And I do think that whatever Drake does is going to also involve Appo in some way. Those two have been paired up so much that it seems Oda is setting something up.

Damn.....

Hammerblow to so many people this chapter.

Anti Yamato and Larrot stans take your L with the argument Yamato has read about One Piece and Laughtale she can't join

:holdthisl::holdthisl:

ZKK tards take your L as well confirmed Luffy will kick Kaido out of Wano meaning he lives. Best Zoro will get is ZKK on King and his magma dragon and possibly Orochi

:ihaha:

:holdthisl::holdthisl:

Luffy in Gear 4 Snakeman and Kaido flashbacks starting you can feel it around the corner right Luffy bros Gear 5 is coming

:steef::steef:

Chapter is so good.

Setting up for the SHP and Alliance to stand off against CP0 like they did in Thriller Bark against Kuma. They'll never hand Luffy over
Oda will not make King having a Fire Dragon for nothing lmao
Post automatically merged:

No I shouldn't.
Because even patrice thinks hes gonna get up and fight cpo
So if someone as bitter as patrice who lives off hating a drawing thinks zoro will get up and fight what do I have to be worried about
Let's Luffy be the main character of Onigashima:cheers::myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.