What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda: Luffy being Kaido via punches would not satisfy my audience

Oda: I will not listen to myself and have Luffy defeat Kaido via punches
All Oda said was Kaido won't be defeated because of his strong punch....like how Luffy defeated Doflamingo with KKG.....it could as well be like Luffy vs Lucci where Luffy outlasted and defeated with g2 which is not his "strongest" punch....seriously, you people misinterpret or take things out of context to fit your narrative...

besides, Luffy punch didn't become strong in a literal meaning...it is just bypassing defence via adCoC haki....his punch power didn't increase but his lethality increased with adCoC....

All Oda said was Kaido won't be defeated because of his strong punch....like how Luffy defeated Doflamingo with KKG.....it could as well be like Luffy vs Lucci where Luffy outlasted and defeated with g2 which is not his "strongest" punch....seriously, you people misinterpret or take things out of context to fit your narrative...

besides, Luffy punch didn't become strong in a literal meaning...it is just bypassing defence via adCoC haki....his punch power didn't increase but his lethality increased with adCoC....
Rhetorical Question: What does Luffy coat his punch with?

People really don't seem to understand a high bounty is strength. Its not an exact indicator but Jinbei said it himself. Once you reach 400m its hard to increase it. Meaning anyone with 500m or higher is going to be the real deal in strength
i think just that doesn't apply for the strawhats since Sanji and Zoro got lower bounties and still defeated King and Queen , with 1 B difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.