What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Dont tell me that Franky's anti-Kaido weapons was Zoro the whole time?! :crazwhat:
To those wondering why Snakeman - because it is the most effective gear against Kaido - one that allows him to land the most hits compared to Boundman which offers tossing Kaido around which does nothing. And since he went Gear 4, he is on a time limit which we all know so well... Tick-tock, tick-tock... :kobeha:
My prediction for this chapter was spot on, Orochi chapter with Luffy entering G4. The only thing unclear is if Orochi's end fits into this one or is saved for the nect one. :goyea:

Dont tell me that Franky's anti-Kaido weapons was Zoro the whole time?! :crazwhat:
To those wondering why Snakeman - because it is the most effective gear against Kaido - one that allows him to land the most hits compared to Boundman which offers tossing Kaido around which does nothing. And since he went Gear 4, he is on a time limit which we all know so well... Tick-tock, tick-tock... :kobeha:
My prediction for this chapter was spot on, Orochi chapter with Luffy entering G4. The only thing unclear is if Orochi's end fits into this one or is saved for the nect one. :goyea:
based on how Luffy performed in base against Kaido the time limit should not be an issue to be honest, Luffy was able to use Snakeman for 35 minutes against Katakuri.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Cpo vs izo offscreened classic lazy oda
I dont remember the last battle that actually delivered, all i see is protagonists standing up like having infinite lifes and antagonists hilariously written off after one KO, even the power scaling became nonsense

why does he even take systematic breaks when the writing is really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.