What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will holds up a drug dealer in the 1st episode and is arrested
Uncle phil originally hates Will because he's poor
Carlton is the main antagonist of season 1
Hillary is an Insta influencer
Bruh, well Hillary being an Instagram influencer is the most normal thing I guess, if times where different she would have been something like that in the main series.

> Carlton main antagonist

Kek

> Phil hates Will because he is poor

Bruh

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bruh, well Hillary being an Instagram influencer is the most normal thing I guess, if times where different she would have been something like that in the main series.

> Carlton main antagonist

Kek

> Phil hates Will because he is poor

Bruh
Everything they did in Bel-Air is perfect. Uncle Phil is right, us poor people suck. His playboy mansion showed me the error of my ways.

Carlton unironically is the antagonist who hates working class people and finds no issues with racial slurs. The showrunners are very clever, turning a goofy character into a villain like this.

Pretty good chapter to move things along and start wrapping things up, I expect there'll be more of Hiyori vs Orochi elaborated on in the full summary. I do like that Hiyori will get to be her own character here and presumably kill Orochi, instead of being passed off as "Zoro's wife" lol.

Everything they did in Bel-Air is perfect. Uncle Phil is right, us poor people suck. His playboy mansion showed me the error of my ways.

Carlton unironically is the antagonist who hates working class people and finds no issues with racial slurs. The showrunners are very clever, turning a goofy character into a villain like this.
Letting aside Phil stuff

About Carlton Idk how to feel for now I remember how his character was in the og prince of Belair so it's difficult for me to imagine his character as something else but I guess I'll just accept it once I start the series

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Letting aside Phil stuff

About Carlton Idk how to feel for now I remember how his character was in the og prince of Belair so it's difficult for me to imagine his character as something else but I guess I'll just accept it once I start the series
It's amazing. His parents and family love Will more than him, he's a drug addict, violent, extremely slimey and manipulative and prone to irrational emotional outbursts and holding grudges.

I was tired of the reasonable, if not petty and morally upright Carlton of Fresh Prince. The fact he reflected a naivity of an upper class family and held strong feelings of propriety just didn't work for me. His unabashedly goofy and aloof side definitely is gone for the better. Because drug addict quasi murderer Carlton is the superioer vers.

Dont let it distract you from the fact Zoro is new Bucciarati
Zoro is not Bel-air canon

Status
Not open for further replies.