What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

- Chapter 1,041: “Komurasaki”.
- In the cover, Pudding punches Niji and Yonji for bullying Sanji.
- Momonosuke says Oden teared out the most important pages in his journal, the pages about Laugh Tale.
- Orochi is trapped by the roof of the room. Komurasaki reveals her true identity to Orochi.
- CP0 boss receives new orders from the Gorousei: “Straw Hat Luffy” must be eliminated immediately.
- We briefly see what happens in other parts of Onigashima (Jinbe, Zoro, Nami, Usopp...).
- Kaidou remembers, in a small flashback, the first time he met Big Mom when he was 15 years old. "I am Linlin!! The woman who will become the king of the seas!!!"
- Luffy uses Snakeman at the end of the chapter, and attacks Kaidou with a new technique called “Gomu Gomu no Hydra”.
- Luffy: "I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!! I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!".

end this arc already...

:tchpepe:

i already posted it the panels here but again you could check chapter 894 just before Luffy went G4 snakeman the clock was on 12:05 and and just after he lost G4 in 896 another clock was shown to be on 12:40. and i am pretty sure it should be accurate time since just before means a panel before , just after means a panel after
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.