What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Some guys wearing white suits and fancy masks are secret agents? I pretty sure this whole masked special division within CP0 was meant for combat/assasination purposes. Nobody expect anything from characters like Stussy, but these guys supposed to be top of the line killers...
And why is Gorosei order them to kill the Fifth emperor? They seem pretty confindent in their abilities. Loda shoot himself in the leg with this powerscaling...
CP-9 is the only secret branch of Cipher Pol, the rest of them operate openly.

They are not above Zoro. Kuma told us during pre TS the WSS has equal value to the Pirate King.

It's funny how even after Oda literally tells us Luffy and Zoro have equal value some still claim Oda is wrong.
Oda never said that rofl
If anything it is Mihawk himself who flat out said Luffy aim is tougher than surpassing him aka Zoro aim

Kuma never talk about Zoro WSS being same value as Luffy PK lol.
It is Zoro who said his aim to becoming WSS isn't that of a slack compared to Luffy aim of PK before trying to sacrifice himself for Luffy.

cope more, Kuma never said anything.

Some guys wearing white suits and fancy masks are secret agents? I pretty sure this whole masked special division within CP0 was meant for combat/assasination purposes. Nobody expect anything from characters like Stussy, but these guys supposed to be top of the line killers...
And why is Gorosei order them to kill the Fifth emperor? They seem pretty confindent in their abilities. Loda shoot himself in the leg with this powerscaling...
This happens all the time, we have seen the World Government and marines send guys that were too incomperent or too weak to get the job done against wanted individuals countless times in the manga as seen with them trying to deal with Arlong, the former CP9 agents, the Sun Pirates, the Straw Hats countless times, their attempt to prevent Shanks and Whitebeard from meeting, the RA, etc...

Yeah I think @Bounty though they would do something big in this arc. I didn’t really buy it, I though they would lose to someone at some point
Given Oda's treatment of most marines and CP agents and of other antagonists, and the fact that we didn't see them in real action I had the suspicion that they weren't that powerful or competent for a long time.

I have always been sceptical about the fans' claims of them making Blackbeard run since we don't know what really happened at Baltigo, and the frequent errors or manipulations of the newspapers' content by the World Government which means that they could have perfectly used this to make others believe that the BB pirates ran from them and make themselves look more impressive.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
At this rate, Luffy is never going to achieve his dream.

He's the furthest person from becoming the "freest man in the seas" when in actuality; he's locked in a prophecy, forced to lick Roger's footsteps, and has become the second coming of Joyboy.

:risitameh:

His actions have no free will.

One piece isn't a shonen.

It's a tragedy.

At this rate, Luffy is never going to achieve his dream.

He's the furthest person from becoming the "freest man in the seas" when locked in a prophecy, forced to lick Roger's footsteps, and as the second coming of Joyboy.

:risitameh:

One piece isn't a shonen.

It's a tragedy.
At this rate and given his accelerated power growth, from which his crewmates and allies benefit too, he's going to achieve it very quickly, far quicker that he should since it took decades for Roger and Whitebeard and the Emperors to become as powerful as they were/are.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
At this rate and given his accelerated power growth, from which his crewmates and allies benefit too, he's going to achieve it very quickly, far quicker that he should since it took decades for Roger and Whitebeard and the Emperors to become as powerful as they were/are.
At this rate none of his actions has free will. It's predetermined.

He has zero free will, and that's what the tilte of PK means to him. To be free.

He's definitely not.

Can't even properly defeat a seriously wounded Izou lmao:kobeha:
. Same Izou who was a non factor fodder against Akainu in 14 vs 1:josad:
Anti-admirals pirates down bad. Once again they're confirmed to be the strongest living weapons of the WG:steef:
Ask them to show the manga panel of izo hurting akainu. Manga show izo hurt kaido.
Ttey run away from my argument. So yeah akainu durability > kaido.

Before wano arc start, izo was thought to be fodder level literally by yonko level. Now izo fight and hurt kaido.
‘Izo should be yonko commander level.
’It is Akainu just strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.