What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when the World Government has sent people who were strong and competent enough to deal with dangerous criminals, aside from the admirals, Smoker and the CP9 during W7 arc, on a case ?

I think Sandman AP said that Lucci is referred as a leader in CP0, I might be wrong tho
I don't remember any such info. Could not find any article on such info too. Though I doubt Lucci is above the current masked, they could be equal though. As the gorosei is directly ordering him...unlike how CP9 used to follow their immediate leader spandam's order. So there could be some ranking between the members and all of them are directly given orders by Gorosei. Making them the leader of CP0

CP0 : Scared to interrupt a weakened Kaido mid battle

Chad Kizaru : Casually wanted to stop Big Mom and Kaido from meeting each other

Admirals are built different
Admiral fans really eating good with that one line lmao
Post automatically merged:

It is. The leaker is only speculating about song. Not 100% confirmed by him to be Hiyori.
It is hiyori, Toki has never been shown to play the shamisen and Hiyori played the song Oden loves.

I think that in the end it's easy to guess what Vegapunk's dream and ultimate goal is and what the SSG are, based on his failed dragon devil fruit, his knowledge of the key for life that Judge also used for his own purposes, the Germa children's abilities experiment, the Smiles created by Caesar Clown based on Vegapunk's work and the Pacifistas having Kizaru's laser with X-Drake noting that Vegapunk managed to put it on them.

Vegapunk's goal is evidently of creating his own devil fruits with him cloning of the original devil fruits and their powers entirely, and possibly of creating new devil fruits' abilities.
Post automatically merged:

WG could have killed Luffy since his first bounty or at least since he invaded Enies Lobby Impel Down or Marineford.
They wanting Luffy dead now because his potential DF awakening is the shittiest writting ever.
Well they were never very competent antagonists to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.