What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

The Luffy vs Kaido might end up being one of the most boring fights in Wano. So much of it is being off screened then we go back to it briefly with Kaido swinging his club, Luffy landing a hit and saying he’s going to kick Kaido’s ass for the 10000000th time
"The Anime gonna deliver it, you'll see" #Goda

I'm not going to lie it's been a while since One Piece appealed to me. I'm really starting to lose interest with the manga.

I don't know what happens before One Piece since the Onigashima raid. There's too much ease, inconsistencies, slowness and hype for nothing. One Piece is no longer what it was before the timeskip.
Well in general OP is losing more and more attractiveness.

One has to look at the sellings , Oda is too disconnected I feel.
I just want to be over ngl.

I'm not going to lie it's been a while since One Piece appealed to me. I'm really starting to lose interest with the manga.

I don't know what happens before One Piece since the Onigashima raid. There's too much ease, inconsistencies, slowness and hype for nothing. One Piece is no longer what it was before the timeskip.
I have been feeling the same, the manga has certainely declined and lost of its charm, though I'd say that Whole Cake Island may have been the beggining, at least the prelude of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.